Best way to go fishing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MakinTreesGrow, Oct 2, 2011.

1. So me and my amigos got good and baked and decided we wanted to go fishing. We had no chairs so we decided to make do. The lake is really shallow near shore for a good 50 feet anyway so, i just backed my Ford Explorer down the boat ramp, out into the lake and we fished from the roof. (Didn't let the water get above the bottom of the door) Ended up catching 4 fish, 2 got away because it was a struggle to get those pissed off fish from the water to the roof. Sun went down, we smoked a fat doobie, drove 2 miles to my house, and had a dank fish fry. I love Colorado. :D

2. Awesome man. I've been into kayak fishing lately. You can sneak up on the fish and also go to all the good coves and streams that boats cant go into. Shit is fun as fuck. We will print out a map of the lake/river/creek or w.e we are going to. We also strap a cooler of beer to the back of one of the kayaks, also pre-roll some joints for the water. I bought one and now 5 of my friends have kayaks for fishing lol. Go onto craigslist and find a fishing kayak and buy that shit....thank me later.

3. where do you live? this sounds amazing.

4. that's legit, I've always wanted a kayak to cruise around in, sounds like you really plan out your trips, next time i'll bring beer and a boat, :)

5. haha thats a great idea! i wish we could do that here but our lakes usually get very deep very fast haha

6. Oh and i live in southern california, so not many lakes. But where i live im surrounded by huge trees and swamps (even though im like 10 minutes away from beach lol) and right below my house is a huge lake. I love fishing there, weed and dip is a must.

7. With a joint..

The point of fishing is kind of boring IMO, just chill out and smoke or drink some beer. You can't fuck up if you don't try.

8. I live in socal too but me and my buddies always always toked up fat and went to a park pond and fished toooooo bomb

9. getting impared while you wait for free fresh food? sounds legit to mee! :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. You might be a redneck if...

11. I havnt fished any in CO, but I sure miss going 40 miles into the gulf off the florida coast and catchin marlin, sailfish, red snapper...etc

Or throw the cast net on some mullet over in pensacola ( clean sandy bottom makes for good mullet ).

Now i wanna go fishin!!