Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get the smell out of a car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roniquis, Jan 16, 2012.

1. After smoking in your car, what's the best way to get the smell out? Like sprays, deodorizers, air fresheners? I've heard leaving food in your car helps, but I've never tried it.
    What do you guys use?

2. Ozium air deodorizer. It's 5$ a can at Walmart and you only need to spray it for about 2-3 seconds. Works very well.

3. if you have spare 5 minutes have the car interior including seats removed and replaced

4. [quote name='"VzH"']Ozium air deodorizer. It's 5$ a can at Walmart and you only need to spray it for about 2-3 seconds. Works very well.[/quote]

This guy knows his shit. Ozium will get any smell out of anywhere within 1 minute

5. Drive 75mph on the expressway with all windows down & heat on full blast.[​IMG]

Might as well hit at that point also. (just a thought)

6. Yeah, i think I'm gonna get the Ozium

7. [quote name='"VzH"']Ozium air deodorizer. It's 5$ a can at Walmart and you only need to spray it for about 2-3 seconds. Works very well.[/quote]

I got a ozium and it only work for me but not to non smokers lol cuz they still smell the dank so I'm like DAMN my nose must be fucked up. My best advice is to roll the windows down and if you got rooftop open that shit. The more openly the windows and rooftop are the less the smell stay in the car.