Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to get the most out of your mids.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Death starr, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Whats the best way? It takes me like 2-3 blunts to get me on my level. I smoke very socially and very often so i absolutely hate buying dro. Is it time for a tolerance break, or is there any other way?

2. sell them and buy dank instead

3. hahaha grow the seeds you find into some proper bud

4. Make some sort of concentrate out of them.

5. set some crackers on fire...
    firecrackers

6. I would, but its not worth the risk of being caught and having a nice drug charge slapped on my record.

7. Why don't you like buying dro?

8. the amount i smoke and smoke with other people i would be spending like 50 bucks a day on weed man. in other words quantity > quality. maybe i need to invest in a vape.

9. Have you ever actually smoked dank? .5 is enough to get most people set for a good 3 hours.

10. the dank in my town is never any good and usually u get waxxed.

11. Dro is not a descriptor of weed quality.

12. Go to a different town and buy dank =]

13. i dont even think thats mids. its either schwag or straight dirt. go buy some weed

14. Blunts are the way to go if you got some mids. Hell blunts are the way to go even if you don't have mids!

15. False, when you hear someone say '' dro '' you know EXACTLY what they're talking about. Obviously HyDROponically grown weed is going to be of greater value than your average mexican brick mids coming from across the country on a semi truck. So next time you make an attempt to troll on a thread, do it right kid. Don't come in here after just reading the other 150 threads that say '' dro '' is not a description of weed, because it is.

16. I purchased the SSV about 2 and a half weeks ago and im tellin' ya right now man, ive never saved so much bud.

17. I might go and buy a cheap vape to try it out. thanks.

18. Gravity bong will always give you best bang for your buck.

19. Best way to use mids....? Trade it in for an equal value of dank! Lol :zongin: