Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get resin out of a metal pipe.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420savvy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. First resin sucks.

Warm your pipe get a large booby pin scrape it out put it in a rolling paper place into said pipe puff away.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Resin from a pipe is gross! Buy a vape, vape resin is not gross!

Sent from my burner

3. same! I smoked resin when I was a noob in high school but I refuse to now haha

Sent from my burner

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was thinking this same thing, but then figured the entire house would smell like resin from the boil.

5. You might here some people stay away from rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) but I use it to clean all my pipes and have never had any problems whatsoever. Plus you can get a bottle for like $.98 at the drug store. Pore the alcohol in a container, drop the piece in and let it soak for about an hour. The longer the better. Take it out and run some hot water through it. That should do the trick. I’ve never done it with a metal pipe (I’ve always done it with glass pipes) but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Just make sure you rinse it thoroughly and get all the alcohol out of there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If it’s on the outside with a napkin just use the tip of ur nail if it’s on the inside then just rinse it out with rubbing alcohol and salt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. And shake well........

8. Lemon juice with salt in it is awesome. I let my piece soak over night in it with a good shake every so often. and then just rinse with water.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Buy some glass it’s 2018

• Like Like x 1
  10. I need to discover the resin...

• Disagree Disagree x 1