Best way to get poo out of floorboards?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tumblweed, May 14, 2011.

1. Once again my life is fraught with yet another annoying disaster, may aswell post it.

One night after work I had settled down with a couple of nice fat J's that kicked off a pretty relaxing evening.

I was in the middle of a lucid dream when my dad comes running in to my Man Cave yelling every swear word he could think of, so I went downstairs with him (keeping to the shadows so that he didnt see my blood red eyes)

Turns out my toilet had clogged, overflowed and flooded half of downstairs... in poo water.

This was a couple of hours after my parents had discovered that im a daily-baker...

Im still proud of that mammoth deuce!

[​IMG]

2. Ughhhh. Such things should never amount to reality...... :confused_2:

3. IDK man, those boards probably soaked that shit up fast.

4. Haha this is the funniest thread out! Nothing like laying a hectic dump when your chopped as hell.

5. Sorry Pal, YOU HAVE TO MOVE !, theres no way that house will be the same, your gonna find yourself walking around the "poo spot" 10 years from now

6. #6 p00nd, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    poo aint so bad.. try semen infested floors.. I can still hear those fuckers squirming around..ever since the flood of 09'..
    yeah my family is all guys, and we are all chronic masturbators, we dont even think of shitting. all we do is jerk it.. we have jerking sessions atleast once a day together.
    i know its weird, but you get kinda used to it.
    but it sucks when we have guests over.. they keep thinking we have a bunch of fish or something stashed away.. but we shall never reveal our secret to anybody other than the internetz

edit: JOKING MAN I KNOW THATS FUCKING NASTY

7. If your end product is bigger than the whole in the toilet common sense says you should have double flushed.

8. Mind you, it's hard to see what's going on back there sometimes. haha

9. lol this thread is jokes

10. mop the floor with more poo to even it out of course