best way to get nudes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Dude nudes are easy if the chick is a slut. If she has any self respect it will fuck up your chance of getting laid. Don't fuck up gettin laid for nudes.

2. truer words have never been typed.

3. Nah man, I could persuade the innocent virgins to give me some nudes aswell.. it would just take a long time. Usually when they aren't into having sex... they are horny as hell! Even if they deny it, they are... you just need to get them to act on that horniness.

My main tip to get nudes : Never focus on the goal, genuinely enjoy your conversations with the girl... and if the chance happens to pop up one day, and you make a joke about it.. she might just offer. :smoke: Maybe not, though.. a lot of girls aren't willing to no matter what.

4. No, I am sorry but, NO chick with ANY class will just send some random dude she just met nude pics. Maybe if these virgins are trashy low class virgins they will send nudes. Once you start hanging out with women with some class you will understand.

5. "she just met".... Exactly, it takes a long time. So if you become friends with a girl, interact in covnersations, get her to have a lil crush on you after 4 months - it's not the same as having just met her. :smoke:

6. The OP was talking bout getting the nudes like within the week lol. He said he is gonna bang her in 2 weeks. I agree after 4 months of knowing a chick it gets waay easier.

7. LOL. I mean, patience is a virtue, butttt c'mon man. :laughing:

8. "I think you should surprise me with a picture"

Easy i got a phone full of titties.

9. Hey.. that's why I prefer befriending girls who have something interesting to talk about, and are hot.

Haha, if they're dumb, you could probably get them in no time anyways.

Yeah, that's not very likely unless she's a slut.

10. Just because a girl starts to like you before you spend time together for months does not mean she's dumb.

Do you think if we, as guys, like a girl in a relatively short period of time we're 'dumb' too?

11. She wants to talk on the phone now, jesus. is this odd behavior for people of the female persuasion? I'm trying to keep contact minimal but apparently she's not having that. Or maybe I'm just being a pushover

12. No.. that just means she's horny and wants to fuck :p

Hopefully she's not playing with you.

13. Are you sure you want this dude to send you pics?

14. Don't hate on people just because the only girls you've met online are dudes...

Pro tip: Get them to go on cam, then get them to write your name on their chest. Pretty much confirms their gender. :D

15. Just wait till shes with you, then YOU can take them monay shots.

Thats what I does...but I have a girlfriend so its easy lol....

Might I add....Skype. Has worked wonders in the past.

16. update for anyone who cares, just called this chick. we spoke briefly. shit seems like it's in da bag, time will do the rest of the work...

17. Also, HMOH, didn't you say you were a virgin in one post or was I mistaken? I think you said you were or a virgin or never had a girlfriend in one of your posts... If that's the case then you've made great progress if this girl is really digging you.

18. [quote name='"F. Fontaine"']

Also, HMOH, didn't you say you were a virgin in one post or was I mistaken? I think you said you were or a virgin or never had a girlfriend in one of your posts... If that's the case then you've made great progress if this girl is really digging you.[/quote]

Well, yea technically both but the gf thing doesn't bother me as much. Just want dat poon, lol. But of course a nice girl who would sleep with me it's always a potential gf. But, yea, thanks buddy :smoke:

19. dude if you get them pics i have a feelin everybody will want a PM of em haha

20. [quote name='"TheMightyKush"']dude if you get them pics i have a feelin everybody will want a PM of em haha[/quote]

Lol, they always do. The male GC community are ravenous for them nudes. I will not deny I have tried to haggle nudes from threads similar to mine, haha.