Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get HIGHER with less weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Smoke different strains
    I just smoked blueberry, skunk, and some other dank strain, and the effects are SO multiplied!

2. Heres a good way. Down here we call this either a Shotty, or simply a bong, as its so common.
    Dunno about other areas...
    Simply buy a bong (Or make a plastic bottle one... but you definitly need a downpipe) and take off the cone-peice. Get a small clump of hand rolling tobacco (About half a centimeter or less) and drop it into the downpipe. It should fit snugly. now crush some weed into the downpipe, take a flame to it, and smoke. *Note, this can only be done with a waterpipe, as the water catches the ash, filtering out the smoke and allowing you a clean hit. (Basically as you gently smoke it, it will fall down the downpipe, and hit you pretty hard if you di it right.)
    Note: This method is very harsh on the lungs at first, and there is a large chance you will cough. Never mind, keep tokin!

3. Waterfalls work quite well with a small amount of weed

4. get a vaporizer it will get you the most high with the smallest amount of bud

5. I actually have one of these and their really useful and dont waste weed at all just pack in a little pinch works great when your low on bud.

6. when i use a bowl or piece that has a big hole,or runnin low on bud,
    take a little bit of stems an use them to cover the hole so the weed wont fall thru..
    it works good for me

7. Here's what I do to get very high with not much weed:
    1-Put some weed you know you will be able to one-hit and that you know you won't handle
    2-One-hit it the hold it the longer you can(even if I saw 4 seconds to get max THC everywhere...)
    3-When you exhale, just exhale the half of the smoke then re-inhale and hold for 3 secs and repeat it till all smoke is gone

When you fill a snap that you will one-hit, it will waste less weed than if you three or four-hit a entire bucket cuz when you just took a hit, some weed is still burned and wasted

If anyone has anyhting to say, feel free to do it ^^

8. Agreed, but when your lungs are weak( Unfortunately, it's the case for me), it can really fuck up your lungs, even more than a grav bong