Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrduper, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Joint, bong, bowl, Bubbler? which is the best to use? I use a bowl.

2. A piece wastes less weed but nothin' more relaxing than a good ol' joint man

3. All the pieces use the same amount less? Anyone more potent? Bong hit vs joint hit?

4. I use a towel

5. [​IMG]
    = Mellow High
    [​IMG]
    = STUPID HIGH

6. I think it depends on the situation. I usually prefer a few nice huge rips out of a bong with plenty of percs or disc percs for right before beds or when a very stoned high is needed.

But for everyday smoking, a nice joint is hard to beat!

Attached Files:

7. Bong hits are more potent, the water cooling lets you take bigger hits.

8. Bongbongbongbong. Bongbongbongbong, bong!

9. for me a nice heady piece of glass is the only way.

10. Gravity bong or vape. There is no getting higher than with these methods.

11. Haha hell yeah if you want to make yourself incapable of speaking then take a gram and gravity bong and a couple friends and gravity bong the g

12. My favorite way would have to be anyway that puts thc in my body

13. What about rectal administration?

14. the only one i would ever accept...maryjane can do whatever she wants with my body  <3

15. Gravity bong, or bong?

16. Bong/pipe/vape to conserve as much as possible.

Joints are cool to know you made something with your fingers and you wanna just chill out for a few minutes. The whole process of grinding up your stash and rolling it is some of the best times.

17. I like my bowl for portability and concealment, but I like bongs. I've wanted a vape for a while.

18. joints feel more chill, I just stand in the ocean and just stare at the horizon while im smoking one out.

I get a stronger high from bongs though

19. I'll take a bowl over anything.

20. hot knives baby!