Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinbud, Dec 8, 2008.

1. i have a little bud left and i dont know wat would be ethe most effective way to get high on such little amount... help plz

2. vaporizer or gravity/waterfall bong

3. dont use a bong..at least not a bong with water in it.

i forget where i heard this but im clearly not just making it up: NORML released some statement saying tht putting water in your bong or "smoking pipe" filters out some cannabinoids tht get you high so whatever you do dont use water if you want to get the most bang for your buck. if i were you i would just smoke it in a bowl or pipe.

edit: ghost the shit out of the hits you take (keep the smoke in your lungs for as long as possible)

4. Why you buy a bong and not use water? That is rediculous an the only reason you loose THC through the water is becuase everytime you smoke throught you're bong some THC stays in the water so when you light it up again and smoke filters through the chamber into the water the THC in the smoke sticks to the THC in the water. Just change you're bong water fairly regulary, the little amount of THC that gets lost in the water doesnt really matter man lol. But a VAPE is definatly the best way to get high. An don't keep it in you're lungs as long as possible, after about 5 seconds the smoke dissipates so there is no point in holding in nothing.

5. bong delivers the most THC out of any method (except vaporizers). so go with the bong:smoke:

6. Must not have read that study too carefully huh?
    The amount of THC lost is extremely insignificant. In reality, you can't tell if you're losing anything at all.

And a bong without water? Whaaat? :smoke:

7. I personally don't like vaporizers. I didn't like the high it gave me compared to the high from a bong. I would much rather smoke from a nice illadelph or roor.

8. Whatever you smoke out of, use a screen.

9. I say hot knife it..