Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get high off schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramzie4718, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Just bought some real dirt schwag. I took 3-4 decent hits with a bong and didnt get anything from it. Just wondering if there is a better way to use it?

thx
    Happy toking:wave::smoking:
    :gc_rocks:

2. I use a "Magic Wand". I don't know if I've seen them very often, but It's a glass rod with a thick ball at the end that I heat with a blow torch, and press against my bowl. I blaze dirt weed all day and get blizt.

3. smoke more lol 3 or 4 bong hits of dank wont get me high
    just smoke a gram or 2
    also shwag is good for rollin joints/blunts
    if u wanna get ripped smoke some a gravity or waterfall bongs

4. an old trick me and my friends used to do in our crazy day.... fucking smoke more

5. depending how dirty it is, firecrackers?

6. deff. use a grav bong, I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago. The Schwag Tasted so bad I couldn't hit it out of a bong because I wanted to throw up after it tasted so bad, even when I ate/drank something flavorful after a hit. I used a grav bong (plenty of guides out there, search the forum or google) It took 4 or 5 deep grav hits, but I was more high than I usually got on danks from a bong. It was not a clean high though, very confusing and thought provoking. I fucking loved it!

7. Cook with it.

8. for schwag:
    1. bong hit after bong hit after bong hit after bong hit...
    2. 5g blunt or as big as you can make it + fishbowl.

That should do it.. thats what I do with schwag-mids.

9. Bin it.

10. Vape that shit!
    if you dont have a vape then waterfall/gravity bong is the best way to go

11. vape or put in a bong or blunt

in that order

12. put juice in the bong homie...smoke more...tastes good and it gets u high :)

13. my name is the best way.

14. Thanks for all the answers. I have about 2-3 grams left so im gonna use about half of that on firecrackers which im making tomorrow and the rest im gonna smoke thru a gravity bong or just a waterbong not sure yet. oh and im the OP :)

15. I only smoke schaw... always joint.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. #18 blowin purp, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    ugh ya smoking shwag is so fuckin nasty..even out of a super flavered wrap its still grosss..

just cook with it or make iso hash

i live in atl so i hardly ever see the stuff..i thought mids was shwag wen i started smoking .. and i remember my friend buying mids once and it was like even worse than mids...tasted so bad wehn you smoked or even vaped it..i think he just ended up cooking it or giving it away or something..

and we were just like WOW even for mids that was terrible..we usually dont smoke mids..i know realize that was shwag

also i went to cozumel a couple years ago and got a quarter of some dirt weed for 5 bucks from one of the workers at the resort...and i smoked with him .. it was fuckin tight...but it was unlike shit ive ever seen in a bad way...just brown and stringy in shit hardly even resembled weed i know of haha..of course it didnt help the taste wehn we ripped it out of huge napkin blunts cuz thats all we had at the time

17. Cook it or make hash

18. waterfalls get me pretty damn ripped, just one or 2 waterfalls with mids and im pretty gone