Best way to get all kief from grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Acidpoptart, Apr 26, 2020.

1. So I have a 3 chamber grinder. I usually get A LOT of kief where the weed sits just chilling on the edges of the grinder or on the screen that filters it. i gently scrape the screen to get some down in the kief catcher but it doesn't do much. Now the kief chamber when I am using my scraper it doesn't really scrape all of the kief there is still quite a bit that is left behind just stuck on the grinder. Whats the best way to get all that extra kief thats stuck on my screen and grinder?

2. Use a tooth brush on your grinder to clean/get out all the keif.. just make sure you do it on a dvd case or something else you can easily get the keif off after lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. Welp time to buy a weed toothbrush! lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. word yo brush that DANK keef :smoke::hello:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Could even grow a single plant and use a bubble bag, bucket, and some dry ice, and come back with maybe an ounce of nice kief

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. High proof alcohol and a toothbrush. Work over a flat glass pan.
    After the alcohol evaporates you can scrape the kief loose from the glass and smoke-vape-edible it.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Grab the bigger sized mason jar, fill I about a 1/4 of the way with epsom salt and then fill to about 1/2 of the jar with rubbing alcohol. Let it sit for an hour or so, and run the grinder under hot water. It’ll melt off like butter. If not, a brush will easily get the packed kief off. You can use this jar for all your smoking tools. Will make them like brand new.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. What BNW said... it’ll clean that grinder out like it was brand new!

9. I actually been debating on growing a lil somethin from this seed I got. Debating on building a lil trellis to fit inside my closet since I am not really looking to buy a whole tent. Using a my Lamp light which is pretty damn bright for the cycle and wouldnt really worry about temp too much since my room is a steady 70 usually. Do ya think it'd die without a proper closed in closet for an AC?

10. is it safe to use rubing alcohol? :smoke:

11. We talking crack or kief? Could always take a tweezers, plucking each trichome off and drop it into your bowl.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Yeah I wouldn't do it with rubbing alcohol personally. I rather just buy a bottle of everclear lmao.

13. crack is wack yo