Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to flush out ur system?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StonerOps, Oct 20, 2010.

1. k so i get random drug tests by court and my Probation officer. i jus smoked weed yester day an 2day he said my drug test is 4 days i need help how do i clean out my system fast.NOTE I WAS A EVERY DAY SMOKER BUT FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS I HAVENT BEEN

2. Drink lots of water and go for a run everyday.

Take your vitamins.

Cheers.

3. You will need a cleansing drink, made for urinalysis, in order to help be a bit more certain that you will pass. Or worst case scenario 6 - 8 oz of fruit pectin. You need to drink it within one or two hours before the test, no less than that, and be sure to use the toilet at least once or twice after using the drink, before the test, to clear out what's already present in your bladder.

This does NOT flush everything out of your system, taking real detox supplements which cause this can in fact give you higher test read outs for your substances, because they are being forced from your body and removed with your waste. The 'cleanse' drinks we use in fact block substances from coming out during the duration of your test.

Be sure you drink a glass of apple or orange juice during the hour before the test, if you have pristine, Poland Springs-clean and clear urine when they look in your cup, that's a tip off you're trying to fudge the test and they may make you retake it in a few hours (the drink only lasts so long) or the following day.