Best way to find cool smoking spots

Discussion in 'General' started by D00Dit'sRYANLP, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Hello to everyone in the community! Alright so I go to school in Flagstaff, AZ, but my hometown is San Diego, CA. So when I'm home all my friend's have cool smoking spots that are in forests and parks. These spots are, for the most part, secluded and nice to go to from time to time. Since I've been living in Flagstaff, I have yet to find a cool spot. So my question to you all is, can you give me some advice on how to find a good spot? Also share your own smoking spot, if you'd like

2. Use google maps to find a awesome forested area with no houses to close by. And try to find a place with a stream or something it adds to the calmness. It wouldn't take 10mins of using google maps to find a few spots.

I personally like my room and a pond down by my house it's pretty chill and you can't hear any people.

3. #3 D00Dit'sRYANLP, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've tried Google Earth, but I didn't like that method. I will definitely give Google Maps a try. It seems like every time I think I've found a good area it's a place where a ton of kids are

EDIT: Also, of course my room is the number one spot to smoke, I just like to go outside when it's a really nice day. It's a good way to break up the monotony

4. I think you find Google earth. To do this, make sure the Google Earth view you wish to save is ... Next time you're checking out your favorite places.

5. Down in Tucson here. My friend goes to NAU up there. Sounds to me, if you can just go on a hike you'll find a nice view.

6. Go driving and walking.

7. go on a walk/drive sit there for a while see how trafficked the area is..and use your better judgment.

8. Try the national forest right by mountainaire or a spot by one of the lakes.

9. Wisdom.

10. Drive around asking people for good spots. haha

11. I like going on hikes by the San Fransisco Peaks, Coconino National Forest, also Lake Mary or Lake Mormon, away from the camping there are some secluded areas...
    Buffalo Park is also chill, just get off the main trail and keep an eye peeled during busy hours...

12. #13 BlazeLE, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    so glad i checked this thread out! li google mapped my address and discovered a fucking golf course right across the road from my neighborhood that i never knew about.

[​IMG]

at the bottom there is a peninsula and im so going to smoke a j there when i finally pick up again. in the middle of the night of course since i dont feel like being seen.

edit: this is how close it is to my house...
    [​IMG]

13. Dude... Don't put where you live on a forum...

14. ahahah

15. man im a natur person i just go through any woods i see. If i see a spot that looks cool/chill secluded, a nice spot to sit, i have my place. Just go for hikes its healthy fun and you can find a chill spot