Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to enjoy a movie in a theater?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fritter, Dec 15, 2012.

1. The Hobbit is here! I am going to be watching on Monday with my girl and was wondering what would be the best way to get medicated before a movie?
    Edibles? J's, Blunts, Couple of Bowls? What do you guys like to do?:hello::hello::smoking::smoking:

2. just because i wouldnt want smell, i'd go for edibles. it'd be fun to eat them in the theater too like if you made yourself wait til after all the previews to eat it. the first half hour or so would be normal and then after watching for a bit, the edible will just hit ya. nothing beats the feeling of an edible kicking in

3. Why not smoke a blunt while watching the movie?

4. I ate a few firecrackers before I saw Inception a few years back...good times. Edibles, or toke up close to the theatre, and the high should last the whole movie. Sit at the back row, lots of munchies.

5. I really wish I could... But I would get thrown out :(

Hahaha I guess I'll eat a brownie and have a bowl prior! Everyone should watch the hobbit! Love LOTR.

6. Just smoke heavy b4 u go in. a good sativa to keep u alert and awake my fave is sour d for movies

7. the only time i ever use my mflb is in theatres now. can just puff away the whole time, and if you're worried about getting caught you can rig it to the inside of a cup so it just looks like you're drinkin

8. Completely stoned.

I like to face/share a blunt before any movie I see in theatres, if you dont get stoned before going to the movies, youre doing it wrong

9. Being stoned is a must. ever since i started toking i haven't seen a movie at the show without at least being a little high. For Dark Knight i was hitting my mflb during, was chill. Edibles are always best tho.

a couple times i've made the mistake of smoking a single bowl before and 2/3 of the way through my high was wearing off, then i fell asleep lol..

10. Well I smoke and go to the movies make sure u only bring what u need nothing else don't bring more bud then u need I always just bring my glass spoon I buy my tickets then I go smoke outside by my care that works for me I saw the hobbit today and I was high as fuck.

11. Smoke before but eat an edible as well.

With a movie that long just smoking you'll be sober a quarter the way through it.

With an edible you'll still be high coming out if you make it right.

12. I'm not worried about the smell since I know I'd air out before/on the way there, so I'd probably smoke a bowl or two before.

That and when I do go to the movies, I usually wait a week or two after the movie has premiered so that the theaters are empty and the price is always a bit better. Usually helps me enjoy it more...

13. I like to eat an edible when I'm leaving the house, smoke a few bowls in the parking lot (joints if you prefer) then load up on munchies at the concession stand. You can't beat that with a stick...

14. man people on this site have too many Q's

15. Edibles because I watched it sober and the first hour is all important information and slow paced, where you need to pay attention, then you get to the fun stuff. So it'd be perfect to eat just when the previews start or end and it'd kick in at the perfect time.

16. Just burn a bowl in the car before you go in. But always be safe whilst driving and be sure to hide all of your "hobby" in the trunk.

17. I saw the hobbit ripped in the chairs that move to the movie, Holy Shit it was awesome

18. I would smoke a few bowls before. I'm a big guy and I know how my body metabolizes food, it usually takes 3-4 hours before anything will hit me so edibles aren't really an option for movies, but a nice joint should last the whole movie :D

19. I smoked a blunt then ate a THC lollipop during Hangover too and I was too high. I had to fight from passing out and I couldn't remember one scene afterwards. So just dont overdo it, use weed to enhance the experience.

20. :laughing: I remember seeing the hangover (first one) with my buddy, and we went high as a fucking kite, laughed through the whole movie, and like 5 minutes after we got out I was just thinking, what the hell have we been doing the past 2 hours. Felt like it didn't even happen.