Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to end a T-break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dcgamer, Dec 22, 2008.

1. #1 dcgamer, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    Alrite I finished my fall quarter classes during the first week of December , I was usually blazing every other day if not a few times everyday. I go back to classes beginning of January and will most likely roll up a big blunt to start my smoking season again since I know ima get blasted, but considering just bowling it in my bubbler since I usually cop around 1/2 oz (hi grades) to last me for a while. What's everyone favorite way to end a t-break, blunts, bowls, edibles, combinations (shrooms) etc?

[​IMG]

2. blunts fur shure

3. well i had a T break a few weeks ago where i didnt smoke for 2 days and came back with a bunch of bulls :p

4. After every exam we would smoke a blunt and after the semester was over we all got wasted in the dorm

5. A blunt might be too much, after not smoking for just over a month I smoked a bowl of mids with a couple friends and was the highest I've ever been...before that I was smoking blunts of dank daily and couldn't get high from them because my tolerance was so high.

Don't smoke more than you have to, with a bowl I find that I put it down once I'm high whether it's cashed or not. With a blunt or joint I usually smoke it down to a roach and then put it out.

In the end it's your choice though, if at the end of your T-break you're craving a blunt then spark one up :)

6. 2 days is not a t-break....

that is just regular sanity.

7. Blunts are always the celebration smoking utencil.

At parties, celebrations, gatherings it's always a blunt!

8. better question is how to START a t-break lol...but seriously...how?

9. This is what I did after 2 months
    Bought a quarter of some dank
    Bought an 1/8 of my favorite weed form the club (purple widow)
    My friend bought a ton of hash
    We hotboxed (we know it doesn't get you much higher but it's just so great)
    Had 4 of my best friends over and I brought a bong. We smoked all the weed we got and sprinkled hash on every single bowl we smoked. We also rolled 2 blunts. I was FUCKED. I felt the after-effects for almost a week.

10. Best way imo is to find the largest bong you can find and snap a bowl... after that do what you always do

11. #11 terrormachine, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    Lolololol.

I have the same problem.

EDIT:

After I had to take a six-month mandatory T-break (arrest, jail and probation, lol..) I broke it off with 4 or 5 friends, a batch of brownies and a half ounce of some good no-name sticky rolled into Dutches.

12. there is nothing quite as rewarding as the celebratory blunt

13. Blunt bong and vape for sure.

14. NO, 2 days are hell. I can attest to that.

15. I second that.

16. =
    truth.
    you can tell an experienced smoker by little comments like that.
    anytime i roll something either by my self or with others i feel the almost uncontrollable urge to smoke the entire thing. i guess cause it's just so convenient to keep hitting an already lit blunt or joint where as you need to constantly light a bowl. plus i just like to chill and be super stoned so hitting a blunt over and over without any movement besides that of one arm is pretty appealing.

but to the OP i'd say bowls. an L just seems like a recipe for sleep and wasted high.
    i try to conserve weed more nowadays cause my habit is reaching the point where i need a personal garden..

17. mainly just falling asleep...otherwise there is no withdrawal symptoms that i feel (other than sobriety) haha

18. I jus started my break yesterday, ima go till a day or two into the new year then blaze up again. Im not gonna start with a blunt, but if its what u want...toke on

19. I feel you man. I can never seem to get as high as i want to anymore, just takes too much weed.

20. If I was going to go on a t-break I would eat an 1/8th of shrooms and just sit around all night doing bong hits and watch a movie or something.