Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to dry bud out?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Myth, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Got some bud that is a bit too moist. Instead of that nice "crack" when you break a nug, it just pulls apart all strainy... Too moist. What's the best way of drying this out and how long will it take?

I have a food dehydrator, but obviously there isn't a "weed" setting for it and I've got a feeling it would be easy to over-dry in there.

Is just setting it out in the open the best way? The only problem with that is that I live in NC where it's very humid. Suggestions?

2. Hang it somewhere cool and dry. Depending on how wet it is it could take anywhere from a day or 2 up to a couple weeks.

3. Paper. Paper absorbs moisture like HELL!!!!!!

Rip up a few little pieces of paper, and throw it in your stash. Guarantee is will start to dry out very quickly.

If it overdrys, orange and lemon peels will re-hydrate it and add a sweet flavor to it.

-Hope I helped buddy.

4. set em out on napkins till they dry. you dont want to close up or wrap up wet bud.