Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way To Do A Big Dab Without A Rig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UniqueGrass, May 30, 2014.

1. I have a glass bowl, bong and gravity bong with same small metal bowl, and knives. Any good techniques or things I can build if these won't do it?

2. Impossible, need a bong with a female joint, or a male and get a adapter, titanium nail, butane torch, dome if u don't have a domeless nail and then u can dab , only once u get some concentrates aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Take the bong with the downstem in it but with no bowl. Heat up the tip of the knife until it glows red. Just the tip :p. then you put the glowing part of the knife in the downstem at a 45 degree angel, and then you can dab off that and when you pull all the vapors that come off will go through the downstem and into yo face.

Havent tried it but seen a YouTube video of a guy doing it.

4. Do you have weed? Pack a bowl of herb, put a big fat ball of wax on a dabber (even a paper clip works), strike a lighter and hold it close to the wax overtop of your bowl. The wax will melt all over the herb. Proceed to get mad baked.

5. You could try hot knifing, but that doesn't really count as a dab. Also maybe try put some weed in a bong bowl, then a layer of oil and then another layer of weed and cherry the shit out of it.

6. Stir it on a hot knife with a bobby pin and inhale with pen tube or straw. i've done it. i know it works.

7. You could do knife hits but I feel like the smoke escapes, I used a vape pen once.

8. Ah yes, I learned this method from an old friend of mine that works quite well.
    First off get a dabber with some wax on it,
    Light your bowl, and once you've got a cherry going hold your dab close to the cherry slightly touching it as you rip the bong, and the wax will dab on the cherry nicely :)