Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to detox?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rage6945, Oct 9, 2009.

1. i was an everyday smoker for the past few years until i recently had a little run in with the police, (nothing major, just a possession charge). this happened a little over a month ago, and ive been almost completely clean since, mostly just to give it a try (nice little t break). my court date is in january, so thats when i'll start getting drug tested for probation or whatever they put me on, but im sure in the next few months i'll cave at some point and end up rippin the bong with some of my buddys.
    i feel like it would be unnecesary to buy the drinks, just because i have some time and there a little bit expensive. my one friend used to use some natural oil stuff that would clean you out in a week, does anyone know any detox methods similar to this? it would work better for me because i'll have some time to clean my system but i still want to be safe