Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to describe being high to a non smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I was talking to one of my friends who hasn't smoked but wants to an he asked me what it feels like to be high, so I tried to describe the first time I got high as me being a little person inside of a huge persons head just watching time go by, cause that is what it felt like the first time I got high, but he just looked at me like I was smoking crack haha, so what's a good way to describe it to a non smoker?

2. Just tell him that its like being in a completely different mindset, you tend to enjoy things a bit more, your senses are increased and your mind becomes sharper and more aware. You look at things from a different point-of-view and you don't really understand why or how. Tell him that depending on the weed, you can get a euphoric feeling, or happy, hungry, uplifted, lazy, body tingling, and its just an unusual experience.

3. It depends on the person. Everyone will have a different experience from one another. It's like seeing a rainbow on a rainy day. You both will see the rainbow in the sky but it'll look different to both of you. No one actually see's the same rainbow it's how we percieve it. You can use that as an analogy and as a fun fact about rainbows lol

4. It's like you can't remember the past or think of the future your just living in the moment. And time slows down

5. Ughh. Wtf? Lol.. Just tell him it's like being drunk with out actually being drunk and stupid.

6. That makes less sense than what I said haha

7. I'd just go into the physical effects of it. Like a buzzing head, feeling of moving through marshmallows (I remember thats how I felt the first few times I got reeeeally high), feelings of euphoria, giggling, makes food taste awesome, makes movies/tv/music/sex/pretty much everything way better, that sort of thing.

Trying to explain it from a mental aspect is damn near impossible I think.

8. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']
    That makes less sense than what I said haha[/quote]

Yeah to us smokers, compare it to drinking and tell people it's way safer.
    Shit, just pack him a bowl and let him hit it. There's no other way to explain drugs, it effects everyone different.

9. It's like weed, man

10. It's like riding a big red dragon through the skies and then landing at the nearest Wendy's for a munchie run.

11. "its like chill and woah all in the same time bro"

12. I don't think there's anyway to talk about states of consciousness. That's like asking a fish what water is like.

13. Having the curiosity and imagination of a child while retaining the logic and life skills of an adult

14. Being high is seeing the world through your mind, not your eyes.

15. feels good
    tastes good
    smells good
    tell him its good

16. It makes everything better, feel happier, more creative.

17. Get high and tell him what u feel