Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST way to conserve your stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazinonabudget, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, I'm new here and have been looking around the Internet for the best ways to conserve your stash for daily smokers. Here's my method, I buy a half 14g of good mids, and it lasts me about two months....that's .23 a day. Now keep in mind I was not high 24/7, I work full time, and have a wife and daughter, I treat it like alchohol, however I do smoke everynight. So here's how I do it

What u need
    Bong-I have a 18mm stemless triple honeycomb with splashguard. Also I use a honeycomb ashcatcher with a slide with a SCREEN so all herb is thoroughly enjoyed.

Scale- must measure .01g

Grinder -must have kief screen

Jars galore!-I love jars, walmart has great jars, short and wide, mine holds a half perfectly

Second jar- for kief storage

Third jar-daily stash

So I smoke mids, yes mids, but not bad mids, I get the kind that has no seeds, still smells good, not dank smelling but good. I get a half for 80, I'd pay 110 max maybe 120 for the quality of the mids

So for two months, I only spend 80 bucks on product.

First I get about .1 and grind it up, my scale was cheap and does have .01 accuracy on the screen, I don't believe it actually reads. 01 accuratly, so I measure .3 and split it into 3 even peices.

Then I grind .1 in the grinder with a coin in the bottom to knock off the keif
    Shake the grinder to get some extra keif

Check keif compartment often, once it starts to accumulate put it In a tiny jar. I have found once u save up alot of keif it comes back through the screen and Coats the whole inside of the grinder while ur grinding ur buds, so stockpile that in a different container.

Now pay attention this is where you will fail at this method if you don't do this

Medical marijuana comes with doses, this is key to conserving, how much do you really need? you'll be surprised how much u don't need to smoke.

I only pack the bowl with what I will take in that hit. And it would be impractical to weigh each hit, an accurate enough scale would cost like a hundred bucks. U know because I wanted one lol

So u measure smoke. I have a bigger peice so I don't milk the whole thing yellow, I simply put enough product in only to milk the ashcatcher. That gives me a tasty and fufilling hit without ruining my lungs. So as for you guys, use your judgment, not a tiny hit, not a big hit, perfect amount

I get about 4 to 5 hits off .1 I sit and relax with a little music on and take my time, like enjoying a beer or cigarette. Sip on it. It is honestly much more enjoyable to me at least. I used to smoke in highschool before the military and I'd get blazed off my ass and smoke alottttt and spend nearly all my money on it lol...anyways I digress

Also another pro tip I have found out, dhgate dot com is an amazing site for smokers....I will never buy a peice from a headshop, shipping takes forever but I have seen my pipe in smokeshops for 160 with the ashcatcher I have for 50.....I got my ENTIRE setup for about 75$ my pipe was 56 and included the ashcatcher and two slides. Grinder was 12 and I bought ice pinch slides for 12 and splurged a little haha.

So after you smoke your .1 u will probly b like damn, I want to smoke, dont, take a quick break and ull realize your pretty high. I smoke usually two times a night, sometimes three, sometimes one. Sometimes throughout the day on my days off

It's really great because I can smoke and enjoy ol' Mary Jane everynight and only spend 80 bi monthly.

This is my first post, I hope it helps some people, let me know what you guys think!

2. 14886964095711868549361.jpg 1488696475916-177431555.jpg
    This is my peice, had a little accident and started leaking down at the bottom, just used jb weld, all glass was still intact. Hard to believe I got everything pictured for 56 bucks. Just showing the peice to give you guys perspective on the size of the ashcatcher

3. And yes I use the MINIMUM amount of water in this peice because the honeycomb filters better with less water, at least It tastes better to me and it has less drag than anything iv ever hit before, oh and yes I am aware my ashcatcher is for oils (perc is upside down), got sent the wrong one, awaiting the correct one now

4. 1488696953061245685243.jpg
    This is the grinder I also got from the same site. 12 bucks! And just showing off my jar, perfect stash jar for my needs and easy to get into since it's so short