Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to conserve weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bullet_92, Jan 24, 2008.

1. I'm not picking up till Friday, Ive got a little bit left in my grinder, whats the best way to get high while using as little weed as possible.

Tips?

2. vape it or bake it. best ways to get the highest off the least.

3. gravity FTW
    i loove my gravity
    which reminds me that i havent used that bad boy in awhile
    i think its about that time

4. Pack single hits into a pipe?

5. gravity bong, no doubt. plus theyre so fuckin easy to make

6. Save it until you pick up, take a break till then and get really high then next time you smoke. Unless you have enough to get you legitamitely high, but it sounds like you have so little that you'll barely be feeling buzzed after smoking it.

7. Gravity bong is sounding the best to me to.

I haven't had one of those in so long now that I think about it.

8. Waterfall would be good too. Same concept., just a different design.

9. gravity will give you scrouge hits...

10. snaps out of the bong if you have one. i ground up .2g yesterday (less than a 1/4 of a gram) and got 3 full milks out of my 18in roor.

11. yeah one hitters in the bong are the way to go.

edit: especially if you have a little bit of keif to cap your bud with.

12. Whenever I have little to no bud and not expecting to get any for over two day I clean out my paraphanelia. I take all my pipes/pullouts and heat the bowl a little bit to soften the resin layer. Then I take a paperclip and scrape all the resin out and roll it into balls. It may taste bad, but if you have nothing to smoke and want to get high resin is the way to go. Luckily, there is almost always bud around, so I only smoke resin every three months or so.

13. Id rather smoke it in a bong and get all the smoke in my lungs rather then smoke a grav and cough it all out.... Smoke just tastes weird in a grav to me.

14. When I get low on bud I pack myself little snaps in my friends perc'd amg and take two milk shots and it works out pretty dam well =)

15. I jsut pack my littler one hitter. works perfectly!

16. buckets, rockets, gravity bongs. most efficient.

ghost your hits... meaning, all the smoke is absorbed, and when u exhale, no smoke is visible.

another couple tips for conservation...

use the glass downstem of your bong wisely. it should be coated in oil. that thing can be used as a vapouriser. put your lighter to it and a few seconds later practice your slow inhale. keep inhaling after u take the flame away as the heat with keep it coming. remember, the vapour will be invisible, if u see smoke, then you've heated it up alot (i wont say "too far", because it still works of course).

plant a seed. you will thank youself in a few months when u have some herb to toke, and no longer find yourself in this situation.

17. i like to take knifers to conserve my weed

18. Ghost the shit out of hits (preferably from a vape), or splice it with some shisha in a hookah.