Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to conserve an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Aug 2, 2011.

1. No 420 look on the first page it's like 25 for an eighth this guy says

2. Yeah, "it's 25 for an eighth"
    Get an eighth

3. Well ya know, it IS the uk

4. #24 AdamSheva, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You could be right, although it's been like this a LONG time and many people don't even know the correct weights around here. For example, a lot of people don't know that an eighth is actually 3.5G, or that an ounce is 28G.

Also, most dealers are scummy chavs with a lot of connections and large families.

5. Pretty much. You get what you get given otherwise you'll probably get stabbed...

6. #26 AdamSheva, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Indeed! You try turning up with a scale and see what happens exactly. : )

7. Who else is tired of these "how do i conserve bud" threads.. Smoke less nuff said

8. I get raped in London on weight too.

Like a fuckin 2.2g score is decent now LOL.

If weed laws here didn't exist (see what I did there?) it'd be almost perfect.
    Almost, a lot of cunts.

9. - Don't smoke during the day
    - During the week smoke sparingly
    - Voila 1+ grammes for the weekend

10. Bump!
    I Say Smoke 1 Bowl when you wake up and 1 Bowl before bed that way you can go easy on your stash. & also try to buy in somewhat decent quantities such as a Quarter Ounce or a Half-O i usually buy Quarters and follow that method and it makes my bud last as long as possible.

11. pack 1 hit at a time