Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to clean your bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Reefercakes, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Whats the best way to clean my glass blown bowl i dont have a set at the moment to clean it and i really dont wanna go out and get one right now :smoke:

2. iso alcohol and salt.

or you can put it on the stove in boiling water but be careful not o crack it.

3. My friend did that once with my bubbler :( thanks for the help

4. Get very hot water (i use boiling) but maybe alittle cooler.
    Then pour water into your bowl and scrape at it w/ a paper clip. The hot water breaks it up and paper clip get it out nice. Then pour the water back into the cup. Some of the shit will fall out. Just keep repeating and you will be good.

5. #5 Keifer Suthrlnd, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    get 99% isopropyl alcohol, put it in double ziploc bags. add salt and your piece...and shake...a quick rinse with real hot water and everything comes out because of the salt. repeat if necessary.

6. pipecleaners r key too.

7. Iso + epsom salt is my standard cleaning method. Grunge-off soaker also works wonders.

8. Okay thanks for the help guys =)

9. paperclip then smoke that shit

10. What he said!

I clean my pieces all the time, almost daily.

11. Check out the link below for my tutorial w/pics on how to harvest 99% of the resin from your glass pipe.

[Resin Harvest Tutorial]

Hope this helps.

--Chubbs

12. Hot water not boiling. When you put glass in boiling water it is possible to crack it, but more importantly it will put a strain on any weaknesses already present (which by the way every piece has).

13. Oh shit boston fuck ya man

14. i pour rubbing alc mixed with salt through it, then pour some pretty hot water through it

15. I have a clay bowl that I haven't cleaned in about 4 mths. How could I clean it or at least get the resin out? It is shaped like a sherlock so it will be hard to scrap. Should I treat it like a glass pipe?