Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to clean out a pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by griml0x, Mar 6, 2015.

1. What is the best way with at home items so I don't break my piece

2. Isopropyl alcohol in a plastic bag with pipe and shake vigorously. Get everything else with lots of q-tips.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 dankness420, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Buy a bottle of isopropyl from you local pharmacy.  Either let piece soak or fill piece, plug holes and...shake shake, shake shake your booty. :smoke:(shaking option is recommended).  Add some salt into the mixture for those caked on pieces.  Table salt works but coarse ground salt works better.

Make sure you rinse your piece in water afterwards.

Edit:  And for the sake of saving a few bucks(and the environment) you can reuse isopropyl many times. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Q-tips work good

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will also add pipe cleaners are great...almost like they were designed for it....don't buy the sparkly kind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I used to use isopropyl alcohol and salt, but now I think that's kind of unhealthy. I have a small pipe and I've just been waiting until it gets pretty resin filled and then I clean it with some toothpicks and napkins. :smoking:

7. Clean everyday with isopropyl and coarse salt. Obviously keep qtips or pipe cleaners on hand but really, if you clean everyday you don't even need it.

After you get into a routine it'll take you 90 seconds and you'll have a brand new pipe everyday.

DefInitely nothing unhealthy about using this perfect method.

Sent from this guy