Best Way To Clean My Bowl???

Discussion in 'General' started by hwm_hero, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Hey Guys

I recently got a beautiful pipe for my 21st bday and it's an inside out glass piece. I would like to know the best way to clean it without ever taking any paint off the inside. If anyone can help I'd be grateful.. Peace.

" we won't stand for hazy eyes anymore she said "

2. alright man wut u need to do is boil some water in a pot. Then get a strainer with paper towls in it. When the water is boiling put ur pipe in ther and let set for a couple min. YOu'll notice that the water will turn black. Thats all the risen, now pure it in the strainer and it should catch all the risen. ur pipe is brand new and u have some risen to smoke if u want.

3. Get some rubbing alcohol and salt. This is I think the least expensive way and works quite well. The salt acts as an abrasive and the alcohol get the glass clean. Or you could buy some orange chronic that works good but costs to much. =)

Z

4. On my metal piece I just used rubbing alcohol and some Q-Tips (Pipe cleaners would work well also).

5. if you want the resin, scrape or boil it, if you boil it, make sure to put a cloth on the bottom of the pot(cooking device pot) so the piece doesnt have direct contact with the heated bottom and crack, and when you take it out, be sure to let it cool at room temperature

if you dont want the resin, soak it in zippo lighter fluid, or acetone(fingernail polish remover) it will melt right off

6. thanks alot everyone

7. word up my niznit, fo real my g dawg, no problem in the heezy! up in my grill mane