Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to clean a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warrior, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Hello everyone, I just cleaned my bong, but I did a shady job, I used the alc, salt and shake (while covering the tube opening and the slider hole) it worked quite well but now my bong smells like fuckin alcohol? like shitty alc smell. I also don't know how to get all the res out of the slider? any suggestos?

2. i clean my bubbler by placing it in two ziploc bags with some rubbing alcohol and rock salt. shake it up for a while till alcohol turns dark brown. then for the stuff that gets stuck on the inside its simple.. get a cue-tip dip it in alcohol and attempt to scrape off all you can. works really well when i do it. also dont forget to rinse your piece thoroughly after cleaning with running water otherwise itll smell and taste like alcohol when you hit it.

3. 420 cleaner. works like a charm, gets resin out easy, and its pretty affordable.