Best way to break down a G without a grinder ?

Discussion in 'General' started by DelicVibes, Sep 20, 2013.

1. So I just got a G and don't have a grinder right now, and I never had to break it down by hand before because I use to have a grinder or a friend would. But that's out of the table. How do you guys break down Dank nice enough for a bowl ? :smoke: 

2. Just fucking pull it apart man.

Or get a shot glass and scissors a d cut it up

3. You said you didn't have a grinder but maybe you have a coffee grinder? Those work great, and if you
    Don't try using tweezers or just pinch, good luck bro

Peace

4. I use scissors when I don't have my grinder

Sent from my C6506 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I used to use a magic bullet and even harvested all the kief when everything was grinded up. Now scissors works fine.

6. Scissors..

7. Scissors 
    Hands
    Put it between 2 legos 

8. Scissors...i totally agree! I keep a pair in my weed bag just for that.

9. Am I the only one that just rips it apart? Lmfao

10. Nope that's all I do although I do want a grinder. 

11. I don't own a grinder- ive been smoking for years and have had a few crappy ones that all break- I am yet to invest in a nice multi layer grinder

12. Why spend the money for a grinder when scissors do the job just as well. plus its good working those fine motor muscles! Save your money.

13. At times I actually prefer to use scissors over my grinder, just gets it down to a better consistency.

14. Scissors work bitch'n!

Grinders are good too for convenience, but that's like putting it through a shredder.

15. Depends on the bud. Dry stuff or small buds i just do by hand. If its some dank sticky stuff i use trimming snips.

16. I just put the bud between my thumb and forefinger and pretty much just rub with force until its broken up. I never have used scissors, I guess I do waste a bit of the kief this way, but it's what I do.

17. I've heard of putting a quarter and your bud in a pill bottle or something small, closing it, and shaking it up

18. That won't grind it....just knock the kief off