Best way to ask your parents for weed money?

Discussion in 'General' started by carbacious, Nov 30, 2011.

1. "Hey Dad want to go half and half on an ounce?"
    "Okay"

That's usually how my conversations go

2. I'm looking for a job but it is fucking hard! Even when places say they are hiring, their not, their just taking applications. So to all of the people who simply say to get a job just remember that it really isn't that easy to find a job these days. Shit fuckin' sucks donkey nuts and I'm pretty convinced that I'm unemfuckinployable. God damn my weed smokin' hippie ways and such. LOL, J/K about the latter sentence. I'm the shit.:cool:

3. hey mom....im kinda broke and need gas money....there ya go

though i could never do that to my mom....when im broke and outta trees, i simply dont smoke...unless a friend smokes me out...which does happen on occasion..but most of the time i have some to toke

4. This
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs&sns=em[/ame]

5. #45 reefercrazyness, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Hey mum, I was thinking, how about a new family activity?
    I got a bong here, let's say you buy the weed and we share some family bonding.

6. Watch this video and get a damn job, you are 18 dammit time to grow up a little.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmsCdyGD00]Adam Carolla Rants About the Occupy Mentality - YouTube[/ame]

7. u eat 30$ of meals a day? thats like 900$ in a month, WHAT THE FUCK!

jack that shit, Go First, Ask For Forgiveness Later?

but seriously,
    tell em your going camping with friends and need some supplies( mom version: food, gas, beer) (bros version: buds,food,... nah just stock up heavily on these, as they are nessecities. and fuck that were just gonna stay at your house and toke it up, fuck the cold.

8. school, or just start selling weed smoke 4 free, ehh or foood

9. Last time I asked my mom for money for weed (I let her know it was for medicinal purpose) she did. She gave me $110 to buy a quarter of dank.

10. How I ask my dad for weed money:

"Are there any job openings in your department?"

11. even if i dont eat out my groceries are like 600 a month for me and my girlfriend

12. Whilst i agree with most of the comments here, like, dude you shouldn't use your parents money for weed.

Who here can say that in the past they have never done this not even once? :p I think we all have.

13. Selling food? Dude supermarkets are already ahead of the game...:cool:

14. yo bitch give me some flow ineed my fix

15. Best excuse is lunch money...

16. best answer just make your own money. or if anything deal so youll always have on you PLUS you making money buy selling

17. if you were in 8th grade

18. I wish my sister still smoked and shit. her First boyfriend was a huge dealer up until he got busted with 4lbs in TX haha but he passed away i miss him. cool guy, i never smoked when they were dating but he told my sister he was gonna turn me into a dealer apparantly.
    then she had a buncha boyfriends who smoked so she would smoke occasionally with them. and she was lightweight as fuck, she smoked with me and one of her other exes and she took like 2 hits and was done and he said she's always like that.
    now shes got a fiance whos a anesthesiologist and i've drank with them a few times. they buy a fifth, and they will have it for 6-8 months. my sister is really lightweight

19. Just help yourself to your parents' hard-earned money. The best way to support any drug habit is theft, obv.

20. kill them, then you get a free house too!