Best way to ask your parents for weed money?

Discussion in 'General' started by carbacious, Nov 30, 2011.

1. if you eat 3 meals a day thats only 10$ per meal...

2. maybe say hey, you guys need any work done around the house you could compensate me for so i can go out with friends later. atleast that way it wouldn't really be moochin money and you would get more than just asking for 10 dollars for the movies or what not. although i would never call a dealer up for 10 dollars worth of weed. make me sound likea crackhead, "man i only got 10 dolla's and 2 cigarettes man can you hook me up?!?!?"

3. Mother I require currency for me and my gay male friend to go thong shopping.

4. 'Dad, I need girl money because I just got my per-'
    'OK OK HERE TAKE THE MONEY AND GO'

Well bladies, that's one advantage we have over the lads :D

5. im content to let ya have that one, because i dont have to bleed for a week :rolleyes:

6. my older sis needed money for that special napkin and i was just like heres 20 that should cover a few months leave me the fuck alone. idk why but i just hate hearing about it i know it's natural and what not but ewwwwwwwww.

7. and now you know she spent that money on weed and got high as fuck behind your back

8. Ever since I got the contraceptive implant, I stopped getting periods (only temporary, until I have to get it out in 2014).. that's the beauty of the whole thing. No periods. Tampon money. :p

9. [quote name='"Twee"']

Ever since I got the contraceptive implant, I stopped getting periods (only temporary, until I have to get it out in 2014).. that's the beauty of the whole thing. No periods. Tampon money. :p[/quote]

That's an ok amount of money too tampons are expensive you could easily get up to 40$ depending if the box was a big one hahah. You're sneaky. I don't really need much money for weed anymore but I wish I thought of that when I was younger and smoking every day.

10. 500 after taxes a week? Wow, thats about 37k a year job. What the hell do you do?

11. Damn lady, you got that shit figured out...

very nice.

12. Mine was always:

"hey dad, can you order me a few boxes when you re-order?" if I didn't have my own money.

boxes were how his NYC dank delivery comes, little plastic boxes. He'd always order me a bunch and never ask for money.

13. [quote name='"mbfm"']

if you eat 3 meals a day thats only 10$ per meal...[/quote]

yeah but why would I buy three meals when I have a house? free food

14. #35 MayorMcStoned, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Unless you live with youre parents, food isnt free. And even then, its not free for your parents...

Its getting more and more expensive by the day...

What a care free life you must lead if thats your mentality...

15. school trip?

16. I took a 1500 dollar loan from my step father. It was for fixing my car and paying for school though, not weed. I've paid about $1100 of it back.

Get a bum you job

17. Get a part time job somewhere kid, that's what got me bud in highschool

18. best way to ask your parents for weed money?

Well i would say at least buy them dinner, before you fuck your parents like that.

19. Dude. If u get a job and u just need money for weed, u pretty much can smoke every damn day.