Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way NOT to get caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mauii44, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys! I live in a very illegal state, and I was wondering if any of you had tips about NOT getting caught in apt or while roadying in a car?! Love to everyone that replies ❤️

XxonelovexX

2. Just roll windows down in car and drive and smoke I don't think u will get caught

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. like preventing getting a bitch pregnant, the only fool proof way of never being caught is to not do it at all, but who wants that?!

if you decide you want to smoke in your car (not a good idea at all unless you're at home) then drive somewhere that cars cant see your car like behind some trees or something.

but to smoke in your apartment... you can stuff a towel under your bathroom door and let the room steam up and smoke but not out of a joint or (especially) blunt bc the smell will still be there. 

just some tips but if you dont want to risk anything just dont smoke at your house, go to some woods or somethin. ;)

4. I came here to post that exact same thing only to find you stole the words right out of my mouth!

5. Better off not rolling the windows all the way down. If you just crack them it creates a suction effect to pull the smoke out of the car. That way you don't get any smoke hanging around too long, making your car and clothes smell like weed. Obviously vehicle must be in motion for this to work effectively. Helps to exhale towards the cracked window also.

6. It's not that hard. More people smoked Cannabis "illegally" then legally.
    Use a one-hitter, they make less smoke and smell and are the best quick "on the go" piece in my opinion.
    The smell doesn't hang around long like tobacco, if you keep your apartment well ventilated and hell smoke farthest away from the door you can get, you'll be fine. 

7. haha im glad other people think alike :)

8. One rule to rule them all, use your common sense

9. whenever an op posts and doesnt return, it always seems to be a narc. you guys are giving cops things to look for here

10. so that cop is gonna go look behind some trees in the woods or in somebody's bathroom?

11. yeah man narcs are always out to get harmless potheads

12. Yes. Move to a legal state.

13. #13 whiteboyy09, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Crack the windows. Never bring more weed than you can afford to lose. Joints only you don't want to have to eat a blunt. No pipes or glass of course. While transporting weed keep in a smellproof jar locked in your glovebox or trunk. Never consent to a search

14. i don't have the money. Hence why I am asking how to cover my ass

XxonelovexX

15. Don't smoke it.

16. why not? I get it for free..and I don't plan on getting myself charges by selling any.

XxonelovexX

17. How tf you get free weed and not know how to smoke without gettin busted?

18. #19 PokeBong, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Okay,
    Best Way with rules.

Smoking in your house/apt.
    Smoke out of the window rolled up.
    Smoke out of a PIPE, NO BLUNTS/JOINTS
    Handpipes are BEST
    If you cant use a pipe make sure to hang it OUTSIDE when not in use
    Use a SPLOOF
    Use a fan or something that blows air out and point it out of your window,
    Make sure your pipe is in FRONT of your fan when not in use.
    This will let any smoke in your room go away.
    Use a towel and block the crack below your door.
    After your done, light a scented candle or spray air fresher around your house.

Happy toking  :smoke:

19. Haven't been caught since I first started three years ago...i just wanted to see if anyone did it differently and hopefully learn some new tricks.

XxonelovexX