BEST way ever to start up smokin again!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotzepopze, Mar 10, 2011.

1. So I used to smoke but I got caught by my parents and they threatened to send me to jail... blah blah blah anyways Yesterday I called up my sis and told her I wanted some bud and she told me to head over so I got to her house and we left to see some of her friends.

We get there and theres my sis and 2 of her close friends (both chicks and hot as hell) I walk in and she tells them the deal and i put a 20 on the table and my sis's friend gets up and tells me she will hook me up.

I drove my sis back to her house because it was gonna take awhile since my sis's friends bf has the bud and hes still at work. he takes forever and wants his gf to wait but I needed to head home so me and the gf drive over to his house and hes still at work so she pulls out 6 big ass jars full of all kinds of different bud and we start smellin them and she packs us up a bowl of the best shit hes got and we smoke that for a bit and i told her I wanted mid but I guess she was so fucking stoned she packed me the good shit instead (was supposed to be $20 worth of mid) but she gave me the really good shit and A LOT of it! I was excited as hell and she even took the stems out! (I know now why her bf wanted her to wait because she is generous lol)

I get the weed pay her the money and we are fuckin high as hell and her bf isnt supposed to be back for a few hours and she starts flirtin with me and tells me shes only with her bf for the weed and gets all over me... I got some amazing shit and got laid! [​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Cool story bro.

3. I believed this until you said you got laid, kinda made the story a bit unbelievable but if it's true, good shit man. How much did you get for 20?

4. Meanwhile, in Narnia...

5. ....and then I found $20

6. Now, that's what I call a sticky situation.

7. wait wait wait..you fucked your sister?:confused:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsf8LnThk5Y]YouTube - Buzzkilled[/ame]

9. LOL... almost believed it until the GF starts talking about how she's only with her BF for the weed and you got laid and a fat sack...

10. sex and marijuana on the same day......that is never happened before anywhere!

11. Then you walked outside and a cop drove you to macdonalds as he packed your next bong bowl.

12. Fuck yeah dude, sounds like one hell of a day :smoke:

13. sounds like your an asshat. id tell dude if this was true.

14. no bullshit... cant help if the girl is slutty... i would be with a girl if she sold some really good weed... just for that reason and that reason alone