Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way/cheapest Way To Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheNewestToker, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hi guys, I rolled my first blunt. What is the best way to get stoned on the cheaper side? Joints, blunts, ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would buy a smaller sized glass bowl that's really the cheapest because it conserves the most weed. Joints and blunts are better for chillin with friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Exhazer, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Dabs. Concentrates ftw

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Either get a bowl, chillum or one hitter. Or you can make a grav bong. Those get you pretty fucked up. Some people make it with two plastic bottles but I think it's easier using a 2 liter bottle with the bottom cut off (where it stops being a straight tube...like the bottom part haha) and then you get a huge pot out of your kitchen and fill it 3/4 the way with water. Then for the "bowl" you have to get creative. I usually use a socket. And use a reamer or a skinny knife (even a screwdriver) and make a hole in the cap of the bottle. Then fit the socket in it. Then you screw the cap on, put the bottle in the water so it's touching the bottom of the pot. Then as you ignite the bud in the bowl, you lift the bottle up which acts like milking a bong or inhaling a bowl while covering the carb.

Then screw the cap off, and put your lips on it and inhale WHILE pushing the bottle down slowly.

It sounds really confusing but it's not. I did it all the time before I bought a bong

5. One hitter and a grav bong definitely conserve more weed.