Best Waterpipe for about $100?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MutantCrabAnt, Oct 4, 2010.

1. The SYN showerhead ($35) or Alex K showerhead (~$40)--either would work well.

Not even close.

2. Why doesnt it? and Im sure you understand what im trying to say. Dont bring your negative attitude in here dude:smoke:

3. For some reason pics aren't showing up on alt I was gonna put up a pick of 110 buck rasta syn

This is on grasscity and imo these are the two best deals on grasscity
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both are under 100 so you could get a ashcatcher

4. #24 MutantCrabAnt, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    What size diffuser stem should i get? The bong i'm matching it to is this.

5. Look up glassmandoll on etsy and get a showerhead downstem and disc diffused slide

And percs make it easier to take bigger hits.But ashcatchers do the same thing.

6. Volume describes three-dimensions--it's measured in cubic units rather than square units. Even still, you can't increase the volume within 1 cubic unit because 1 cubic unit is the volume.

7. I can't find glassmandoll on etsy...

8. Glassmandoll showerhead and disc diffused slide
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Ill pm you

10. #31 FCFondler, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    haha i already sent him a pm of GMD, party sized dd bowl is only $12
    HVY = 3mm
    molino mad scientist = poop
    SSFG's travel tube 10" = 4mm for $40
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]$74

11. I don't like the travel tube....is the HVY glass really only 3mm?

12. Yep..

13. I feel like i'm being pulled back to the Weedstar Double Bubbler 2.0 everytime i research alternative bongs...

14. it is 5mm, but the 2nd chamber isn't mult-diffused, either way if u get it, u should get that $12 GMD dd bowl for glorious diffusion, u could even throw a cheap a/c on it
    [​IMG]+http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/68x68/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/L/ALT-7-15-10-13.jpg+[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]

15. I love your photos but i'm trying to keep my bong rather simple with just a diffuser for now in the stem. I've been smoking out of a freind's cheap 35 dollar bubbler and my own sherlock pipe so that will be plenty for now.

I need ease of portability and usability over complex attachments.

16. I would DEFIANTLY go a HVY over molino, Molinos are cheap (in price and quality) so the slightest mistake could end with that thing shattered.

17. [​IMG]