Best water filter pitcher

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MedicalMO, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I’m looking for a good water filter, pitcher type. Buying bottlled water is getting expensive.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. is this to grow weed? or to drink? lol

get an RO system

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tap water works for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. do you have city water that does not leave white spots on the car after it drys ? if not use the water no need to filter it . if its from a well and using softeners there is an issue . or water you wont drink like the water here in flint michigan will fuck your shit up even filtered its not safe.
    there are other options then buying water . put a bucket under the drain pipe rain water unless you like in a high smog place like china the rain water would kill the plant lol

5. What's wrong with your tap water? What do you need to remove?

6. I got an RO system on Amazon for $50 and hooked it up to my tap in 5 minutes no tools needed

P

7. using tap water natural ph is 8.5 after adding nutrients i am lucky ph is perfect

8. #8 glentlor, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    I recommend Berkey BK4X2-BB gravity water filter, after using this water filter, I no longer smell of chlorine and strange odors, the water quality is much better and I was quite surprised when the water was better than closed water bottle.

9. I also have the Big Berkey BK4X2 which is used for backup. It does a good job when using the right amount of filters.

10. Zero Water pitchers will give you 0ppm/tds but the filters are expensive. I run a standard undersink filter that acts as a pre-filter for my pitcher making the filter last longer. I wanted to do RO but they're wasteful imo and water is expensive here in Florida (go figure) my tap ppm can go anywhere from 230-350 at times, the undersink filter knocks it down only 150 which is ok for my gardens.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aquagear pitcher water filter, The water from this pitcher is very clean and tastes good. We have good water, so I'm not too worried about the taste of the water. Don't overfill and let it filter completely before filling.

12. If you’re looking for the best water filter pitcher, then you have come to the right place. Water is essential to our lives and that’s why we must take a step in choosing the best water filtration product that suits us. We’ve taken it upon ourselves to provide you with reviews of the finest water filter pitchers in the market today. Keep on reading as we are about to reveal to you our list of the top ten products available today.

13. Zerowater. Fairly cheap too.
    Berkey water filter system.

14. Water filter pitchers have been becoming increasingly popular in recent years as people become more conscientious of the quality of their water. There are many benefits to using a water filter pitcher, including:

1. Improved water quality - By filtering out impurities and contaminants, you can be sure that you're drinking clean, healthy water.

2. Better tasting water - Filter pitchers can also improve the taste of your water, making it more refreshing and palatable.

3. Convenience - Pitchers are easy to use and can be stored in your fridge, making them a great option for on-the-go hydration.

4. Cost savings - Buying bottled water can be expensive, but with a filter pitcher, you can enjoy fresh, filtered water at a fraction of the cost.