Best Wake and Bake Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaZEED&ConFuseD, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Lately ive been having trouble sleeping, but when i do finally get to sleep i have a lot of REM which causes dreams. I wake up at 9AM to go microbiology and quickly decide id rather sleep another hour and a half so i set my alarm. During this hour and a half period i have the most vivid and detailed dreams ive had in awhile. The alarm goes off at 10:30 and I get up and decide to smoke a half bowl (i got some straight dank right now). I smoke the bowl and i'm immediately stoned off my ass: one, it is good weed and 2, i had just woken up from a deep sleep. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the dream I just had because it was so damn vivid and being stoned off my ass i tripping me out in a good way. I step outside into one of the best looking days in central Texas ive seen in awhile, its like 87 degrees, no humidity, and a small cool breeze. All the while Im basically having a mind trip about the dream I had, while I'm making my way to the biology building to check my lab results. Everything seems so surreal and sublime as I walked to the building and there seemed to be less people and cars on campus which madde it more solitary. I get to the biology building and I'm pretty grateful that class is going on so I was alone while taking down my results. Im still like tripping and Im trying to count bacterial colonies and checking for back-mutations in colony growth and it was soooo sweet cuz i was stoned. So after I had fun while taking down my results and I headed back to the dorm, listened to music, and played halo 2 on xbox live. I still have two classes to go to, one being Calculus 2, and two major tests to study for today. At this point, I'm just going to enjoy my morning/early afternoon, maybe finish off this bowl. That half bowl from early is now a quarter bowl, this stuff is very potent. Duece

2. halo2 is love.

3. another awesome class is philosophy, esp if u have a teacher who smokes, hahaha