best video ive ever made.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pigpen03, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 pigpen03, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Basically this is the closest to anyone dying while smoking pot haha

I thought id try and rip a whole 1g bowl packed in with some dank.
    i realize the picture isnt EXACTLY 1g. my bowl was already packed it just a picture, so calma guy calma.

DSC04544.jpg

it was a bad idea i geuss.

Bowl got threw but my lungs didnt care for it.

So here it is haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BLn8O74rkw]YouTube - Big rip almost kills me.[/ame]

lemme edit this and tell you its a joke, if your not laughing you dont understand humor

i uploaded this for a laugh so calm down everyone.

2. cover the top my man, and were you even close? lol

3. Lol I was laughing pretty hard, I was wow he may just do it and you basically smell the smoke and start coughing. I think you cleared 1/20th of the bong! Thanks for the laugh, and nice piece!

4. omg +rep dude this is hilarious.

5. haha i got like maybe a tenth of it clear, when it gets clogged i was like oh fuck.

6. Omg hilarious i rolled on the floor to that one... I would refuse to inhale that stale smoke after you were done coughing lol, that would make me barf... Nothings funnier than being super high and passing around a bong and hearing everyone of your buddies coughing up their lungs lol

7. haha i laugh at u now but my lungs cant handle anything ether but haha its funny to see someone else suck at bongs too haha

8. wow bummer.

9. well see i dont suck at bongs.

its just that the smoke got way too stale when i tried to rip the bowl through like a champ.

and it got clogged and the smoke got stale as shit, the weeds also real harsh. it only had a 20 day cure id say.

but meh i have lots of bong rip videos i usually just dont pack full ass bowls haha

10. Seeing that happen to someone is both hilarious and saddening. It really feels like you're dying but at the same time it's funny to watch.

11. dude i wouldn't of posted it if i didnt think it was fucking hilarious

ill have a redo in a few days.

gonna go look for a carbon filter piece at my LHS.

but it did feel like i was going to die. almost like drowning lol. as i had no oxygen in my system probably haha

12. worse rip i ever seen lol

13. dont hate
    :smoke:

14. holy fuck that was great lol. that's how i felt the first time i ripped my bong ...

15. Haha, nice try man. That thing was milked the whole time you were coughing haha:smoke:

16. lol it was milked the whole time.

ill have another video of me accomplishing this feat haha

the best part is ive done it about 6 times i just dont like to rip full bowls feels like a waste to me.

my lady of course rips the entire bowl like a G right after this incident just to rub it in.

i wonder if i have that video still lol

17. Well you should put up the vid of you doing it bro, even if your girl shows you up, haha! I wouldn't want to do that either cause your right, it's a total waste. I beleive that smoke only has about 5-10 seconds before it gets stale. I'm really picky about that. What strain did ya have packed in there?

18. lemon kush its a nice smoke out of a pipe and in joints.

but for some reason its reallllly harsh out of the bong.

i think it wasn't cured very well.

but hey ill take 150 ozs anyday

19. is that little nug supposed to be the 1 gram bowl?

20. Ahhh Lemon Haze:smoke: What a pleasant strain. Very nice. And if your rip your bongs super hard like in that vid then yea, its gonna feel harsh haha. I'm more of a bowl man, unless i really want to get ripped outa my mind! Which happens from time to time.