Best Video Games to play when High

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. LaBonganeisha Jones, Jun 26, 2013.

1. #1 Mr. LaBonganeisha Jones, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    I'm debating on what video game system I should bring to school. 

I want to bring my N64 but idk....... I played Super Smash Bros 64 and even though it's a decent game, it seems limited on things to do while playing it.

What games on any system do ppl tend to enjoy most when they're high?

(I'm new to this forum so if this thread already exists then feel free to refer me to an older similar thread, I really did spend time looking)

2. Mario kart 64
    Smoke a bowl (similar to whack a mole except you smoke bowls instead of whacking moles

3. Skyrim and fifa. Thats all you need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you have a good enough computer, you'll be set with just that! I love Minecraft and Civilization (sober or stoned). Beyond those games, I almost exclusively play RPGs. 

5. Call of Duty running and gunning

6. #6 shaggish, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    tetris. galaga. sonic (on the genesis, doesnt feel right with an xbox controller). golf (NES)

7. #7 ZomgMikeyD, Jun 26, 2013
    battlefield 3
    bioshock infinite
    far cry 3 blood dragon
    far cry 3
    guns of icarus
    guild wars 2

8. any type of nintendo game is fucking awesome for smoking and whooping the shit out of your friends. :smoking:

just dont plan on doing too much homework :D

9. I love me some fifa and halo stoned, drunk or sober

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 IsmokeMJ, Jun 26, 2013
    http://haxball.com

I can't understand playing any N64 games.  If you want to play with others in person, play Wii or the newest equivelant. 

11. #11 AMX-002, Jun 26, 2013
    Dark souls no doubt manSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. With friends: fifa,the nights when you just smoke and play for hours,but its rare nights,everyone is working..
    Alone: far cry 3,exploring,fuckin around,killin some wild animals and shiiiiieeet,and eventually doing some missions

13. Animal Crossing. . .Assassins Creed. . .Skyrim. . .

Zelda. . .hahaha all video games are fun to play high. 

14. Gta 4 is a really fun game when your baked.nothing like a high speed chase with a hooker in the passenger seat lmao.

15. I like to play infamous.

16. #16 Mr. LaBonganeisha Jones, Jun 26, 2013
    LMAO

In GTA 4 you can also smoke pot, so imagine being high in real life AND being high in the video game. Some psychadellic shiite

17. Right an get hammerd at the bar an drink an drive lol that game is a classic. I love detail they put in that game its crazy all the work they put in.just imagine gta5 epic.

18. You want a good all in one system for many different platform games go with a Wii and an external hd and start hacking. You got plenty of time to build up a nice ROM collection before September

On my wii I have the following emulators:

Nintendo
    n 64
    Sega
    PlayStation
    Super Nintendo

And all the games to go with it
    Not to mention about 100 Wii games

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I bring my Wii on vacation with me and don't have to worry about much hardware or games bring the Wii HD and controllers and my whole childhood is packed up ready to play lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Max Payne. Nothing feels more satisfying than wiping out a whole room of thugs while in bullet time

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app