Best Video Games Stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Fatt Daddy, Feb 22, 2007.

1. I'd have to say Geometry Wars on xbox360 live is possibly the greatest game ever to play high. The sound effects, lighs and viberations are great.

Some other favorites are Katamari Damacy, Pacman, Grand Theft Auto & Rock and Rocket on sk3.

What are some of ur favorites?

2. theres another thread somewhere about this, but it seems like a lot of us play counter-strike. I personally play cs:s, Lord of the Rings Online, san andreas multiplayer, quake 4, or anything else really. its always better stoned :smoking:

3. I looked, but didn't see anything. Maybe u can give me a link, I'd love check it out.

4. Any Nintendo Wii game, i just got one yesterday for my birthday hah! Me and my buddies smoked a blunt and played madden 07, and boxing. Then i'd have to say Red Steel or Zelda:Twilight Princess is really fun stoned.
    :hello:

5. I agree with shift I do love my wii when high. But either gamecube or nintendo 64 versions of mariokart or super smash brothers :p

6. man im an FPS gamer all the way.... my computer is even spec'd just for max frames per second :p though right now im without a hdd so i have to wait to game... but cs 1.6 dod 1.6 and swat 4 are my main games.. gotta love bein the cop to beat some sense into asian drug lords :p:p:p

7. Crackdown on 360 is fun

8. i have to say, i played my wii for like a week, its not that exciting

i only really play halo on live now

9. Second one is so damn trippy.:smoking: :hello:

10. NHL Hitz for X-Box, this game is so intense when your high

11. Gears of War, Lost Planet, DOD: Source, and most other FPS

12. Marble Blast Ultra on xbox live arcade, ive easily put in 100+ hrs on this stoned

13. Geometry Wars is the sickest game stoned ever. Its so fucking crazy, everything about it. The sounds, the colors, the way everything moves. Its just so trippy.

14. Super Mario Kart for N64 - hands down the best stoner game ever

15. I play online in any version when Im high. Anything from yahoo poker to world of warcraft to socom on the ps2

16. Mario Kart 64
    Guitar Hero
    Guitar Hero2
    Golden Eye 64
    Starcraft (pc)
    tg motocross2 its on mousebreaker.com its a flash game im addicted to
    Tiger Woods golf `05
    ATV offroad fury

sorry they are just all so good.... they all work different with different highs too

never played it high but i always loved

Zelda ocharina of time

17. I don't care what anyone else says but guitar hero 2 for ps2 is totally by far THE game for when you are high :D

by the way this is my first post on this site!! i enjoy this site!! ^_^

18. Indigo Prophecy

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lF-bR0K508" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">
    So Much Trippy Shit happens in this game, its ridiculously GOOD!
    Its a One of a Kind Game, Everyone should play this through atleast once in they're lifetime.