Best Video Game of all Time: My Choice

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 26, 2006.

1. NES - Double Dragon
    SNES - Ken Griffey Baseball
    PS - Tony Hawk Pro Skater
    XBOX - Madden 05 and MVP 05
    GC - Mario Kart

2. no, no.. no no, no and no. sorry guys you are all wrong. the best game ever (as I have recently rediscovered while digging through and old stack of pc game cds) is WORMS ARMAGEDDON!! I used to play for hours on end, ninja roping my way all around the map.. damn it's so fun. :D I'm gonna go play some more.

(jk about all the "no's" up there.. I actually love most of those games (mario kart rules all for group stoner madness. we have the gc hooked up to our 72 inch widescreen.. split that four ways. so fun!)

3. Who can forget:

[​IMG]

4. ohhhh myyyy gooooodddddddd anus HAHAHA i forgot about that game

5. i'll rep for worms, but i was hooked on worms world party.....being high and dropping that concrete donkey.....madness...pure madness....:smoking: so many fun nights

and lol did someone post OREGON TRAIL?!?! damn, that takes me back...

6. Oregon Trail fuckin' ruled! I remember getting to school very early in the morning, when I was 1st grade, just so I could play without anyone bothering me. I was addicted. Wow...that was 90/91.

I feel old now.

7. i was always more of a super munchers guy myself.....i didn't hit the trail til about 3rd or 4th grade. i was the man at hunting those buffalo

8. SALLY HAS DIED FROM SNAKE BITE!!!! :eek:

:hello:

9. Susan has died from syphilis. :(

10. Baseball 2020

this game had robots playing baseball. the best videogame concept ever.

[​IMG]

11. So many good games...

GoldenEye, all the Mario's, Kirbys, Mario Karts.... Bomberman...

The GTA series is one of my all-time faves though. It doesn't have the classic, timeless quality that some of the old 8bit games do, but it's fun as all hell.

12. [​IMG]

chu chu rocket, best game ever

13. [​IMG]

idk but i think the first sonic is fuckin awsome the bonus levels with the birds that turn to fish and everything is spinnin and blinking that was so trippy. mario is awsome for the snes too tho

[​IMG]

i still got this game too and love shootin those damn ducks when i'm blazed with friends its fun as hell

14. OOOO DEAR GOD!!! oregon trail... wow its been fuckin YEARS

15. i would have to say that RESIDENT EVIL 4 is in my opinion is THE best video game(at least on the GameCube). not of all time because im sure there will be better games in the future, but definitly in the past decade. it redefined an already awesome series and it has the BEST death sequences EVER. yeah its cool.

16. [​IMG]

Yeah

17. not even that one. try the one with the wolverine dude slicin you into little bits.
    awesome.

18. Old School Mario : Classic! Great game..... One of the games that started it all.

Sonic : Right there with it.

Counter-Strike and Half-Life + Source : The most Popular FPS ever

Donkey Kong : A game, good for its time.

Oblivion : A game that with so much depth, you really get into it.

Golden Eye 64 : One of the most Classic FPS ever.

BF2 and BF1942 : All out Warfare.

19. Who knows what this game is!? I know!

[​IMG]

20. omg....no, just no....if anything its the one in the series with the least depth yet....all they did was release a stupifidyed version with recoreded dialouge and better graphics(not even great mind you)

I guess you new fans of the series dont understand peoples appreciation for the series who have played since arena