Best video game ever

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Stonebag420, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I grew up playing one game 10x more than all the others I owned, Jak and Daxter and the precursor legacy. Has anyone else played this game. In my opinion this is the greatest game ever. Pretty fun when you're high too.

2. Skyrim here (so far best thought out game)

3. Gta San Andreas

4. Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

Leave me alone

5. I'll second San Andreas, I had so much fun with that game

6. #6 Vicious, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    Good taste.

Editting this so people can see on front page.

Seems like most of you are just listing your favorite game instead of what you feel is the best game based off of certain merits, like gameplay, plot, story, dialogue, directions, composition, etc.

Break it down into tiers or top 3 by genre, if you do claim one game, explain why you think it is best. For example, GTA:SA is a great game, a 10/10 but I could only say it is top tier as a sandbox game. Someone could say FFIII is the best game ever but that wouldn't apply to Action Adventure where i feel Zelda hold the crown.

RPGs: FFVI, Lunar: Silver Star Story, Xenogears
    Action Adventure: Link the the Past, Shadow of the Colossus, Zelda:MM
    FPS: Call of Duty: United Offense (PC), Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2
    Platform: Super Mario World 2, Mario 64, Megaman 2
    Action RPG: Demon/Dark Souls, Morrowind
    Dungeon Crawler: Diablo 2
    STG: Starcraft, Homeworld 2, Red Alert 2
    Fighting Games: Street Fighter 3 Alpha, Guilty Gear: Accent Core

Again, these are not my favorite games, just ones I feel are top tier in their genre.

7. Crash Bandicoot and mario kart

8. Rampage!!!

9. Ocarina of Time, EarthBound, FF7

they consumed a lot of my childhood

10. Starcraft: Broodwar, now that's where its at.

11. A long time ago I traded away my original copy, that was something to regret.

12. I have 2 copies, but no 64. Weird stuff.

13. ape escape i fuckin miss that game

Theres a planet full of nothing but weed out there...but imstill too fuckin stoned to find it...

14. i didn't like the first jak but jak 2 was my shit haha i want to play the ones after that any of them on ps3?

15. Oh lawd. You ever get the PS1 demo disc, that came with the Pizza Hut New Yorker? Had tony hawk, Ape Escape, and Final
    fantasy on it?

Nostalgia overload. Brb, crying.

16. Woooaah, I remember that. All I played was tony hawk though.

17. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']

Oh lawd. You ever get the PS1 demo disc, that came with the Pizza Hut New Yorker? Had tony hawk, Ape Escape, and Final
    fantasy on it?

Nostalgia overload. Brb, crying.[/quote]

Yes i do! I used to jumb on that turtle things back to make him cry.. and tony hawk was the sht too

Theres a planet full of nothing but weed out there...but imstill too fuckin stoned to find it...

18. For a minute there, I thought you meant that planet existed in ape escape.

19. [quote name='"Pink_bagel"']

For a minute there, I thought you meant that planet existed in ape escape.[/quote]

ahh noo thatd be a terrible tease

20. Conkers bad fur day... Oh man, playing that shit as a kid :laughing: