Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Vaporizers and Smoking Story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by karmas420, Jul 3, 2011.

1. #1 karmas420, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Smoking story

Alright I've been smoking for about a year now NON-STOP. I started smoking last summer. It started smoking with my friends last summer not very heavy couple tokes a week. Then started in the School Year. "Which I said i wouldn't do to keep grades up" But I did it. Weird thing was i went to school BAKED Three 1 Gram bowels before school with my friend. I had a test that day for Math and it was my second class, I'm Teeeeerrrrrriiiibbbblllleeee at math. C's, and D's all the time for final grades. So i thought i was gonna get 0%, But like i atleast tried when i was BAKED Outta My Mind i ended up getting a 93% Small amount of studying bout 30 mins. So my GPA when from a 2.7 to a 3.4. I suck in information when im high i dont know why i just do. I don't forget anything except for small misplaces. So of course i started to toke everyday.

Buying Vape part

Now in summer i smoke 4-10 times a day. "I get Endless weed" I'm starting to realize its bad for my lungs coughing, common smoking problems. I use a Glass Bong, Glass Pipe and Roll BLUNTS. I have saved up some money Bout 200 bucks for buying a new toy to toke with, a vape. Whats a good Vaporizer for about 200 bucks. And im planning to toke less with my pipe and bong and blunts. I need to give my lungs a break!

-karmas420

2. da buddha by 7th floor is the only vape that should be considered in the $200 price range. unless you need something portable

3. Da Buddha is awesome for a plug in vape, NO2 by Vapir is the best portable, and is starting to become my favorite vape even over the all ceramic and glass Da Buddha (ceramic and glass are the safest for your health).

4. Which ones get you the highest? Or the best high

5. A couple of years ago, I bought a magic flight launchbox because I need a vape that barely smells and is portable. It did exactly all of those things, and I would rip that thing all the time in my dorm room. Last year, I purchased an iolite vape. This is another portable vape that works even better than the MFLB. It doesn't require batteries and works very well. I've ripped it countless of times in movie theaters too haha. Now, my main vape is a volcano. What can I say. It's a beast that gets me ripped out of my mind. I'd say buy a volcano for home or if you want a portable one, buy the iolite. :smoke:

6. Oh I didn't see the 200 price range. Get the iolite and a couple of accessories for that 200 dollars. I bought mine off vapeworld

7. My iolite, The Next Generation in Portable Vaporisers. Portable vaporizer sales

I bought one of these last year.
    My bf at the time and I went half-sies.
    It's very small, handheld, basically looks like a walky-talky.

I liked sneaking it into theatres, using it at the car, using it on break at work.
    It takes a while to get STONED off it if you already have a high tolerance.
    This thing saved my life when I went travelling across Canada in a truck (I get major motion sickness on long trips and sucking on that vape helped me with no nausea during the drive).

8. #8 breakdanzer, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That used to be the problem with me, but I bought the iolite optimizer which helps to create more vapor and it's pretty cheap. Also, I put the medicine into the iolite, and at least let it heat up for 13 mins before hitting it. This method makes me get pretty baked and I smoke everyday.

9. i expected 0 got 93. Everything went better than expected. 8|

10. Umm, MyrtleZap. Just saying.