Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apapier12, Sep 26, 2011.

1. ok so currently i have a knockoff vape genie (no not the one with lead paint or whatever i checked) and it has been working pretty great for me. i use it all the time and i can use it in my room. its quick, easy, fun to do hahah. i love vaporizing. also you get all the weed that you vape back as AVW(already vaped weed). but the creamic screen has long since burned away from lighting it with the lighter and i have had to replace the screen in it several times which is becoming annoying because its hard to find the right screens. so i figured now that i have a job, and i have a steady income for a high school stundent, why dont i buy my self a nice brand name portable vaporizer? so i decided that i would save enough money for when i go to visit my brother at boulder colorado so i can buy one there. i was so happy that i thought of this but then i realized that i had no idea which one to get. now that i have done a little bit of research i think the ones im deciding between are the Magic flight launch box, the iolite, or the new wispr thing by iolite, or maybe a real vape genie but only if theres nothing else. so what do you guys think? i want it the one that is the most convenient. please let me know what you guys think from personal experience or whatever. happy blazin, sorry if its a little hard to understand i am highhhh asss a motha fuckaaaaaa

2. I got the MFLB three weeks ago and fell in love. I've been vaporizing at work , home , public transportation and other places that weren't even possible. Not to mention you only need about .1 for a trench and 2-3 trenches get me really baked. I recommend the MFLB 100%.

3. MFLB. It's just the convenience of portability and discreet usage. It's small but it gets the job done.

4. I also recommend the MFLB. I dislike Iolites because of the butane and the heat-up and cool-down times. The MFLB provides nearly instantaneous vaping and is extremely portable and easy to hide if necessary. You won't regret it.

5. Get the MFLB

6. #6 a baby bird, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    -MFLB-
    Magic-Flight.com - Official Home of the Launch Box Vaporizer | Portable Vaporizers | Herbal Vaporizers | Medical Vaporizers | Fastest Vaporizers | Vaporizer | Vaporization | Vaporizers Review | Best Vaporizer | Quit Smoking | How to Vapor | Electroni

Got one the other day and man does it do the job fast! Haha there's almost no residual smell produced and it uses a fraction of the bud of anything else yo. Batteries last a while and recharge pretty quickly (even when I'm lifted as all hell and forget about them charging then remember suddenly and panic as if they'd explode.[Even then, they can't be overcharged. :smoke:])

Mine ran me a buck twenty, I've used about a half gram in it for almost a week (with some pals too). Conserves bud

<3 :smoke: and :smoke: and :smoke: all day <3

7. get the New whisper. Iolites are great so the Whisper will be even better. I have a Da buddha vape but you wanted a portable one so I can't recommend it;)

8. Them's pretty good, but so far as convenience goes, I'd much prefer recharging batteries to going out to purchase more butane.

9. Yes but with the Launch box you can't have session after session.

10. yes you can you just buy more batteries for it or you can keep one in the charger at all times and trust me once your baked from the MFLB you dont even think about another session before the battery could recharge

11. Wispr, i'm part of a minority but I thought the MFLB was a piece of shit.

I loved the old Iolite, it certainly had its flaws:The butane run out too fast, it got very hot, the hissing sound it made was annoying and the ignition breaks often (apparently, my friend has had his for 1 year and a bit now and it's still fine), but I absolutely loved using it, loved the hits from it and the taste and you can't beat it for portability, really compact, pocketable, and it looks like a walkie talkie or something.

The Wispr, however, gets rid of most problems, bigger Butane tank, only 1 hiss, doesn't get hot and it's not meant to break.
    So yeah, if you have the money, 100% in my opinion get a Wispr, if you can't afford it, get an MFLB.

12. I recommend the mflb. I just bought the power adapter and it works amazing! MFLB is USA made too.