Best Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by aToker, May 9, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I've been looking for a healthier way to consume because I know smoking isn't the best option. Anyway, I don't like edibles because I like instant effects.

I know some vapes like the pax mflb and the volcano.. but out of every vape you now which is the best? I have used the MFLB and hated it, I gave it away. If there is a vape that I can attach to a bong or something then that's cool too.

Thanks.

2. we need more info about what you are looking for. there is no #1 vaporizer. each has its own positives and negatives

3. I want something that will actually get me feeling high.. and large hits. I don't care if it's portable or not

4. I pefer whip or bag a would check out the silver surfer vaporizer. And you can customize to your hearts desire. I got mine dialed in so if I turn up the heat and adjust my draw I get flavorful monster hits with or without my bong/bubbler. A big seller for me was how clean the air path is.
    Here is mine with my bong attachment and new vapor tamer. (Probably the only time I attach them together, it's much safe to use them separately). 1399620602326.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you want to attach it to a bong and you want a totally clean glass air and vapor path with an unrestricted draw, check out the LSV and the EVO which are two vapes that are actually designed to work with glass bongs and bubblers.

6. Its time for my shameless log vape plug. Buy a log vape... just do it... do it. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks everyone... any other things I should look into?

8. I like my Arizor Solo.  A lot of the time, a portable vape sacrifices quality a little, but I find the Arizor to sacrifice the least.  Mind you, I am not usually trying to get higher than giraffe snatch, so I am not really someone who would notice the drop-off that much.

Having said that, if you want to tailor your high, definitely get something with temperature control.  For example, I find that I like the high I get better when I vape on a medium to low temp.

9. Thanks I'll definitely look into the arizer.

10. I agree on the Solo, it's a great way to get decent hits on the go. I think the new one allows it to charge while using.

I like to get high as balls, and the Solo brings me to that. You can also use cotton to dab out of it.

11. Please direct me to log vape

12. Right now I have a tabletob ezvape that I friggin love dude. I want to get an Arizer, though, they're supposed to be really good.

13. Randy`s Zipp is a piece of Junk!
    The caps constantly crack and are not covered under warranty, but they are more than happy to sell you a new one for $12 plus shipping! This will crack and break as well.

Now, the thermostat is broken! It says 425F but with an infrared thermometer I measure 206F

Not enough to vape, I didn’t drop it either.

Im not going to hassle with them on returning this crappy vape!
    Don’t want to keep wasting $$$$ on caps!

Heads up on Randys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Get a volcano. I have an overactive adrenal gland, i cannot sleep (among other issues) due to this. Smoked for 16 years before i started vaping, thought NO WAY could a vape replace my huge bong... well it did. Now i can breathe better and actually have an olfactory system that functions lol. The volc gets me glued to the couch if im not careful, i mainly use it for night vaping now that i have a pax 2 becuase it works so well. This is in my own experience, not trying to start a war lol.

• Like Like x 4
  15. I have used my first generation pax for 2 years or so, with no problems whatsoever. I can also recommend the Volcano and Arizer solo, just like everyone else on this forum. They are all great vapes, I just like the Pax for portability.

16. I picked up the Vapium Summit a few weeks ago, and so far its working great!

17. I've had the vapeXhale Cloud Evo for almost a year now. It's honestly the best Vape I've ever used. Full glass enclosure (except for a metal bowl, stainless steel I believe), so the herb tastes incredible. it works with concentrates and dry herb, and you can buy bong attachments or waterpipes specifically for the Vape. With dry herbs it doesn't milk the bong, but it produces huge clouds when you exhale, and you can feel it as you inhale. it's the biggest I've seen with any Vape so far, even coughed a few times because the hit was too big. With concentrates, my friend used 1/3 of what he would normally use and it was enough for three huge hits that milked the bong.

An added bonus is temp control, between 200 and 500 I think, so you can customize your high to an extent. It's also ridiculously hard to mess up with. Any way you load the bowl it will work.

I've also tried the pax 2 but it was horrible. Gets clogged really easily, doesn't produce good vapor and it doesn't heat well (conduction). I ended up giving it away cause my friend is an extreme lightweight and the pax works for him.

18. It looks good. But they don't ship outside of N. America, and on ebay its a bit too expensive. Its expensive in America too, but more so getting it here.

It does sound amazing, but I guess you are paying for it. I am quite keen to get a good vaporizer, sounds like Cloud Evo is one of the best. But its not portable is it?

19. No it's not portable. I've read many vaporizer reviews and I've come to the conclusion that based on pure quality the "mighty" and "crafty" vapes are the best portable vapes and they're made by the same company as the volcanoe. I could be wrong but I think they're a bit cheaper than the cloud evo