Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Vaporizer Temp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by britain28, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Just got a whip style vaporizer about a month ago was running it at around 375 because thats what Wikipedia said was the most efficient, but i Just found the Magic number its 315 F TRY THIS TEMP its magical

2. Yea 315 should be a good temperature. I usually set mine on 310 or 320. Enjoy the vape!

3. 320-340 is where I usually hit it. It's the magic spot. But you could also start low, and then keep raising the temperature slowly.

4. #4 grtgooglymoogly, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Well this is my 2 cents on the subject. I have an Extreme model and I think it works great!:hello: IT has 6 preset temp settings on the remote control. 50, 100, 200, 210, 220 and 230C. I figure 2 for standby warming. And I believe there is reason for the other presets and that is for making it DO what its designed to actually DO. Somebody, someplace, maybe in a lab (probably not) would sit around and figure out the best temps to use. And have temps preset to optimum temps to get the job done best. They have been working GREAT! I've looked at a few of these threads trying to figure out myself the best range of temps but no one mentioning the location of the of the temp Sensor? I figure the sensor is near the heat source which is not what gets to the consumable. SUMMARY: Each model has its own optimum ranges and you just gotta figure out what's best for yours, through experimentation. :hello: The EXTREME model works best at 200,210,220, 230C. Wherever the sensor is? Maybe the Extreme Q people could kick-back a few bucks my way for such a rave review that's a true? Like that'll ever happen, when dogs fly? That's my 2 cents.:wave: Oh yeah, time to fill a bag.:hello: The Extreme Q You can save almost a hundred bucks on ebay, and no big ebayer. Have FUN with it!

5. #5 grtgooglymoogly, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Well this is my 2 cents on the subject. I have an Extreme model and I think it works great!:hello: IT has 6 preset temp settings on the remote control. 50, 100, 200, 210, 220 and 230C. I believe, 2 for standby warming, and I think it's no coincidence that there are presets and they are set where there set. Somebody, some place, maybe in a lab (probably not) would sit around and figure out the best temps to use for the design of that particular model. Then have temps preset to optimum temps to get the job done best. They have been working GREAT for me! I've looked at a few of these threads trying to figure out myself the best range of temps but no one mentioning the location of the of the temp Sensor? I figure the sensor is near the heat source which is not what gets to your consumables. SUMMARY: Each model has its own optimum ranges and you just gotta figure out what's best for yours, through experimentation. :hello: The EXTREME model works best at 200,210,220, 230C. Wherever the sensor is? Maybe the Extreme Q people could kick-back a few bucks my way for such a rave review that's a true? Like that'll ever happen, when dogs fly? That's my 2 cents.:wave: Oh yeah, time to fill a bag.:hello: The Extreme Q You can save almost a hundred bucks on ebay, and I'm no big ebayer. Have FUN with!

6. my vaporizor has only a knob without telling you the heat lol so i had to figure that bitch out i dont even know what temps i vape at but all i know is hat it works after trial and error :D

7. No temp! MFLB all the way. I used to have one before the cops took it...but it was the best weed-related investment I ever made and I would never buy a different vape. ofc a volcano or something would be better but the MFLB is all I need <3