best vaporizer for under ~100 dollars?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by greenghoul, Feb 5, 2012.

1. just wondering, it's gonna be more for personal use. I just had a very bad experience with my 1 hitter and would rather vape. So yeah, what's your guys' favorite personal vaporizers for under ~100 dollars??? I was thinking launch box.

thansk

2. Yeah man, I'm not into vapes, but I've heard only good things about the MFLB. I'm more of a bong dude :bongin:

3. The MFLB is pretty much your only option when it comes to quality vapes in that price range from what i've read. And if you only use a 1-hitter, it would probably be perfect for you.

4. Iolite is now $99.95 on Amazon.

5. you wont be disappointed with the MFLB it's no full size vape but it sure beats a one hitter or bowl and wont get you caught.

6. If you want a desktop vape the vapolution 2 is great and 100 dollars shipped

7. I've never heard of the iolite.

8. Looks like you've got some homework to do :D

But seriously, do some research and check it out. It might be just the droid you're looking for.

9. The iolite is a butane based vape. It makes a constant hissing noise while running, gives off really weak hits and mangles the taste a bit. I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they are out of range of a power outlet for days at a time. The arizer solo is the best portable on the market right now, though it's 60 dollars more.

10. I'll check out the arizer solo too....it's kinda expensive though. but has temp control (would i be able to decarb my weed for cooking with this??)

also, what's the difference in highs between smoking and vaping? I've only vaped a few times, but they were all accompanied with smoking beforehand.