Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best vaporizer for the money?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aw69, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GC so moving back into college soon and I'm trying to save up to get a vape. I've had bongs and pieces and stuff but I'm trying to keep it as discrete as possible and I really don't care if I have a bong or not haha as long as I'm high and it doesn't smell I'm happy. So I'm wondering what you guys think is the best vaporizer for the money. I've heard volcanoes and things are amazing obviously but I'd like to keep it in my safe which is about 1ft x 8inches. Anyone know a smaller vape that still gets you retarded and is durable and a bang for the buck? Any comments are appreciated! Thanks

2. i absolutely love my Vapor Brothers (hands free), plus it would fit in your safe, and there's accessories so that you can connect it to your bong, really awesome rips

The vape is still gonna smell man...but i would think it would be easier to cover up, but i dont really know

3. I dont know like my roommates and my dad when I'm at home don't really care I just like vapes because they get u ripped and have a smell but not a as noticeable smell as bongs and pure smoke and more of a cooked smell imo

4. Get the budha vaporizer 130

5. [quote name='"gregmagnu"']Get the budha vaporizer 130[/quote]

This. Da buddhas the best whip vape on the market, for a suprising price. It would also fit in your safe.

6. Is that a convection vape because i dont know I've had a whip one before but it was a hot plate one and I didn't like it too much. It was 50 bucks tho and probably a shitty one haha

7. Dude, we have an ENTIRE FORUM devoted to discussing vaporizers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.