Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Vaporizer for SMALL amts. of herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superconducter, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has some suggestions for a vaporizer that would work really well for SMALL amounts of herb.

I'm super sensitive to cannabis and it takes much, much less to medicate me than most others.

I have read about the vapor bros. and a few others but people seem to consistently say that you need to really pack the bowl for it to work well.

Honestly, a very small amount works just fine for me but there appear to be issues of flow, heat, etc. that could make it not work so well.

Any thoughtful suggestions? Sure would appreciate them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

2. Check out the Purple-Days vaporizer. I believe it would be exactly what you're looking for. Excellent reviews too...

3. #3 lwien, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  4. vapir mini oxygen 2. I have it, it works well, you get like 14 hits from .1 grams. It utilizes all the THC. And its portable with a rechargable battery.

5. You can make a good one out of a lightbulb. Look it up on YouTube for a how-to. It is really easy to make and it really works.

6. I'd stay away from any Vapir products. There have been major problems with them in the past, everything from just not working to leaking vapor. Not only that, but God forbid if anything should go wrong, they have the worst warranty of any vape manufacturer on the market: 90 days, and if you want a longer one, you have to pay for it.

7. Bets vape for what you are looking for is the Vaporstar. Portable since it uses a lighter and is awesome. I have one so if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Very small bowl. Probobally 15-20 hits off of .1-.2. Great product for the money.

V A P O R S T A R

8. I heard bad things about it too, but some good, so i got it, and it works so well for me. i guess vapir is a hit or miss company. so far, no plastic fumes, works well, heats up fast, vapers don't leak, and its portable, so i must have just been lucky to not get a shit one. :)

9. Vaporstar is a great vape, but if portability is not a concern, than I think there are better options than a butane powered vape.

But IF portability is a priority, than yes, the Vaporstar, along with the VaporGenie, the Iolite, and the Vapeman ( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOolF1rjkME]YouTube - vapman vaporizer at work[/ame] ), are all great options.

10. vapman looks legit. i've never seen it before. nice video haha