Best Vaporizer For First Timer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MiloV, Aug 2, 2011.

1. The only reasons I would say that the MFLB is great for a first timer is because its inexpensive (well..in the vape world at least), and small/portable. Its one of the more difficult vapes to use really well, and its fairly easy to do something wrong and get unsatisfactory results unless you are willing to put in the time to learn to use it right. Granted, it really wont take too much time if you are willing to read up on it, but even so...it having a learning curve makes it a bit less ideal than the easier to use vapes, so unless portability is an issue I wouldn't recommend it.
    It can work just fine for a beginner, but certainly not as easy as several other options, and as a main driver its not as good if you want to share with people.

While the mflb is a great vape, Its greatness lies in its portability and how good it *can* be if used properly, but I would rarely recommend it over something like a SSV or a Volcano. Only if you need portability, or if there is a budget constraint.