Best vaporizer for bong vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fessler23, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I have a pretty sick custom double honeycomb stemless coming soon and I am interested in bong vaping. What do you all feel is the best on the market? Thanks in advance for the help :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 lwien, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    The best vapes to use with bongs are ones that provide an all glass vapor path, mates easily with a bong and has the power to milk whatever bong you attach to it.    Using these parameters, I would say the following:

EVO
    LSV
    VripTech

LOTS of great reports about the Sublimator as well.

The best bargain of the bunch?...........The LSV.

3. #3 TokinMMA, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Well, since you want the best.

There are two right now that stand above the rest: The VapeXhale Cloud EVO and the Sublimator.

The Sublimator is hard to describe, best thing to do is youtube it. Some of the pros are:

• It is a SUPER strong extractor, usually does a bowl in one hit. 
    • It's reclaim, called 'sublimate' buy guys over at FC, gives you super potent dabs.
    • Has a few different heads depending on what you want: The apollo specializes in ground herbs but can do small dabs, the E-Nailator is essentially an E-Nail that can also sort of vape (not very well), and the dabmaster which is somewhere in between.
    Then there is the VapeXhale Cloud EVO. Pros are:

• Perpetuate heat system provides constant and equal heat throughout the hit; you can draw as slow or fast as you like and get a very thick hit. It has a microchip that adjusts the temperature to your draw speed. The airflow is also pretty huge (compared to other vapes I've used).
    • Clean. The Unit barely gets dirty at all since the weed is contained in the ELBs (go to their website to see what these are, essentially stainless steel capsules you put the weed in).
    • All glass airpath (besides the stainless steel ELBs). The taste in incredible.
    • Can do oil as well. Verdict is out on this though since VapeXhale is releasing an essential oil pack in the next week or so.

First, let me say this. For vapourbong, you can't go wrong with either of these. If you buy one, you will love it.

I own the EVO and have used the Sublimator. For ground herbs, I find the EVO much better. It's easier to use, share with friends, and you don't hae to worry about handling a super hot piece of metal that can badly burn you. It's just an easier vape to use.

Now, if you are a big oil guy, go with the Sublimator. Enrique, the guy who makes it, actually just recently moved to Vancouver so the Sublimator has been in my area a lot. Oil guys LOVE IT.

4. Those two mentioned most of the best for vapor-bonging, but they didn't mention the Lotus.
    It's a torch powered vape, but with a clean airway. Meaning you don't inhale the butane fumes.
    It is an on demand cloud machine. With their WPA it plugs right into a 14mm bong.

:bongin:

5. I own the Lotus and the WPA too. It works quite well, I just seem to notice my friends torch the load a lot since they don't know how to control the temp. EVO and Sub are more user friendly.

But I agree, the Lotus in general is an effective design.

6. Thanks a lot everyone, great info and I got some choices to go with lol. I will probably share with friends a lot so I'm going to look into the EVO probably o.o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app