Best vaporizer for a good price?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DankestNugs, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I wanted a volcano but there super expensive and I don't have the money for it right now.So what's the best vaporizer for a good price?

There's got to be at least 20 of them.

3. I'm curious why do you want a Volcano ?are you into bags ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It doesn't matter to me I just want a vaporizer and I heard very positive things about the volcano

5. what does matter to you... I could list 20 like Iwien...

6. Do you want portability? Do you want efficiency? Do you want massive hits? What is your budget? Are you going to use mainly alone or with groups?

7. is smell a factor etc etc etc

there is no best for anyone except you

8. Do what I did. I found several I liked than I came on here and FC oh and separate reviews and studied the hell out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I'll add another 20 to iwien and joys list to make the total affordable vape list 60!...maybe....

10. #10 DankestNugs, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    I know there's not a best one it matters what your looking for.I'm looking for efficiency and I would prefer big hits and in the 300$ price range.i will usually use it alone.

11. #11 lwien, Feb 5, 2015

Efficiency, as in herb conservation, and big hits are the antithesis of one another.    Ya gotta pick which one of those is more important to you.

It's kinda like saying that you want a Ferrari that can reach 200 mph to be able to give you 40 mpg.

12. The new Laferrari hybrid gets about 15 mpg. I think the new Acura NSX may get into the 20-s. 

13. there are several vaporizers that do both like log vapes and the minivap. Both are big on efficiency andcan produce thick clouds with little material.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 lwien, Feb 5, 2015

Logic and my previous experiences would dictate otherwise but being that the only log vape that I have had experience with is the PD and I've never used a MV, I'll defer to you on this one.

But...........the MV is on my short list.

15. SSV or LSV anyone?

16. Not really, I get both with the SSV. One normal size snap could be anywhere from 5-10 decent size rips/clouds.

17. So what is your guys opinion on the volcano? Is it overrated

18. For the price, yes, considering a lot of vapes now include the bag feature along with direct draw. There are plenty of people who swear by them though. Just depends on your budget and desires.

19. Get a blem LSV, wpa and a bubbler. You will love it.